Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Special Amnesty for Palace Fans on NSC....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
......nah not really but I thought I'd just see if there was ANYTHING that would attract them over here for the next few weeks :lolol:

Sweepstake on who will be the first to appear and when?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we draw them in the cup, they'll be back sooner than anticipated.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
No amnesty required.

We could query Knockhaert still being on the pitch, you could justifiably argue that Dann’s Holding should have been a penalty. We could argue number of shots, you could point out two great goals.

It won’t change a thing, both teams got what they deserved on the day.

It’s going to be a long trip home.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No amnesty required.

We could query Knockhaert still being on the pitch, you could justifiably argue that Dann’s Holding should have been a penalty. We could argue number of shots, you could point out two great goals.

A fair and balanced view.

Thank you for both your honesty and the six points.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
No amnesty required.

Fair play to you, sweepstake's over. Now, when is [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] going to show up?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I work with three Palace fans, so going back to work on Monday, will make my day.
One is a normal fan, one is a souf landan gangster and the other I have my suspicions of ultraism :lolol:
Thanks Albion :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No amnesty required.

I was about to post that Mr P would front up. Well done, and see you at Wembley.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No amnesty required.

Fair review. Safe trip home.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fair play to you, sweepstake's over. Now, when is [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] going to show up?

One week before the first fixture between us and them in the 2019/20 season, give or take.

And we'll know how it will go: lots of bullshit about how good they are, how poor we are and how they should win comfortably.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No amnesty required.

I’d also argue Townsend cheated for the pen. Dragged his right foot on the floor then jumped without contact. But chest la vie, fair play for commenting.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I’d also argue Townsend cheated for the pen. Dragged his right foot on the floor then jumped without contact. But chest la vie, fair play for commenting.

It was a definite penalty to be fair but so was the wrestling move on Duffy in the first half from Knockaert's free kick.

A smash and grab raid well done today. It may be conincidence but Palace are probably the one side in the whole division who our style of play really works against :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No amnesty required.

I'm sure you're hurting, good on you for posting (I think you did after the last game too). No doubt you dish it out when it goes your way, and you're man enough to take it when it doesn't. Fans like you should be welcome IMO. Some of the others should be binned off, they're just trolls.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a definite penalty to be fair but so was the wrestling move on Duffy in the first half from Knockaert's free kick.

A smash and grab raid well done today. It may be conincidence but Palace are probably the one side in the whole division who our style of play really works against :lolol:

It prob was a pen due to thigh to thigh contact. I wasn’t arguing that bit. He cheated to get it though 100%. Your foot doesn’t drag on the ground like that unless you’re looking to dive. He dived. As did Tomkins first half. Aaaah just the name Tomkins makes me smile :)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thanks for the 6 points.I really,really hope you don't get relegated.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here