Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sir Chris....,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair I think most of us called how we should play today but the players and CH deserve massive plaudits

SIX points against Palace can only be bettered by a semi final/final win against them, they will not want to play us if we both win our ties :rave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Imagine if we beat Millwall, and win our next 3 league games to secure safety comfortably early. This would probably be our greatest season ever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Imagine if we beat Millwall, and win our next 3 league games to secure safety comfortably early. This would probably be our greatest season ever.

We are already nearly at the point of “greatest season ever” aren’t we?

It will take a massive implosion not to reach it...

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
While I like Chris Hughton and want him to stay, how was today’s performance a reflection of tactics? I thought it was a relatively anemic game with two flashes of fantastic individual play. I’m very happy at the result, but don’t think CH gets all the credit for it (nor the blame in previous weeks!)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In the bottom 6 for spending/wages, yet 14th and heading for a third season of PL football.

CH is brilliant at working with what he has, never a public whinge, a legend.

The idle chat that TB would soon be looking to replace CH, was utter bollocks.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Chris Hughton for Brighton is what Alex Ferguson was for Man Utd.

A few bad performances, and that sometimes happens brings out a few idiots on here. I am just glad a huge club hasn't come in for him yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here