Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dougie?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hard to take, am obviously gutted, But I suppose it's a case of holding hands up and saying what goes around comes around, Bha fans have waited a long time for a victory at Selhurst 15 long years wasn't it? no wonder you celebrated like crazy.Palace weren't up for it and you deserved it :tantrum:
Who knows you might have the chance of the ultimate glory and to put the play off defeat to bed if you beat us at Wembley.

Much more likely to be Watford if we do get to Wembley, they seem to beat you as often as we do.

Didn’t they do the double over you this season, as well?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Hard to take, am obviously gutted, But I suppose it's a case of holding hands up and saying what goes around comes around, Bha fans have waited a long time for a victory at Selhurst 15 long years wasn't it? no wonder you celebrated like crazy.Palace weren't up for it and you deserved it :tantrum:
Who knows you might have the chance of the ultimate glory and to put the play off defeat to bed if you beat us at Wembley.

Are you expecting Watford to roll over for you then?

Anyway, I thought the rivalry was dead?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Fact that I’m a Littlehampton lad, L’hampton Eagle pees me off no end, and it wouldn’t have happened in my day.
If you weren’t Brighton, you were pompey, but palarse?
Anyway, what a wonderful weekend....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I’m just taking the dog out for a few days.....

dags.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey, he/she lives.
Hands up , you deserved it
Thanks. Just to be clear, are you talking about our 3-1 win, with 10 men, or our 2-1 win at your place?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes we fecking did. Now piss off forever you bellend.

One thing I have always admired about you is your tolerance of the cockwomble, and your moderation and restraint in the dealing with, thereof. I salute you, stout fellow.

:lolol::thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Magnanimous so thanks. However you lot have waited even longer since doing the double over us. 1932 wasn't it lol?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Put that to bed the second we went up thanks - and getting Murray back... and knocking you out the cup with Muzza scoring, and beating you with 10, and doing the double... all good thanks :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

How can winning a game IN the Premier League not rank higher than a game that helps you GET to the Premier League?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Put that to bed the second we went up thanks - and getting Murray back... and knocking you out the cup with Muzza scoring, and beating you with 10, and doing the double... all good thanks :)
Absolutely.

That night of horror was put to bed by beating Wigan and getting promotion at the Amex. It just cost us 4 seasons - 2 of which were absolutely wonderful, and only 1 of them grim.

All now put right by the double and Cup game :rock:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely.

That night of horror was put to bed by beating Wigan and getting promotion at the Amex. It just cost us 4 seasons - 2 of which were absolutely wonderful, and only 1 of them grim.

All now put right by the double and Cup game :rock:

And we went up far better prepared in everyway IMO, also with a better and more loyal manager. The wait was worth it.

chamakh_attack

Feb 14, 2014
Hey guys - I very rarely login and even more rarely contribute but felt I needed to in this case. Well done, not complaints from me. Knockeart could have been punished more yes sure. Dann could have been penalised for the grappling with Duffy, Tomkins is lucky he wasn't perceived to have dived although maybe he fell (did look like he appealed to me though). You did us - just like the home fixture.

My main point is that no one seems to think our penalty was a dive? I did as soon as I saw the replay, Andros seemed to be on his way before the contact. I can't see anyone agreeing with me anywhere which is strange. You guys (at least some must have thought it was). DOn't get me wrong - pleased it was given but perhaps another example of some poor refereeing in addition to the Knockeart challenge and the Dann and Tomkins incidents.

Anyway - I'm holding on to the hope of meeting you guys at Wembley if we can both get through and hoping the players can maybe get up for that?

Well done again - it pains me to say.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Hey guys - I very rarely login and even more rarely contribute but felt I needed to in this case. Well done, not complaints from me. Knockeart could have been punished more yes sure. Dann could have been penalised for the grappling with Duffy, Tomkins is lucky he wasn't perceived to have dived although maybe he fell (did look like he appealed to me though). You did us - just like the home fixture.

My main point is that no one seems to think our penalty was a dive? I did as soon as I saw the replay, Andros seemed to be on his way before the contact. I can't see anyone agreeing with me anywhere which is strange. You guys (at least some must have thought it was). DOn't get me wrong - pleased it was given but perhaps another example of some poor refereeing in addition to the Knockeart challenge and the Dann and Tomkins incidents.

Anyway - I'm holding on to the hope of meeting you guys at Wembley if we can both get through and hoping the players can maybe get up for that?

Well done again - it pains me to say.

I'm almost of the 'quit while we're ahead' thinking! If we beat Millwall, I don't want to meet you in the semi. I actually think the Watford/Palace QF could be the best of the 4, really hard to call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here