Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OMG I’ve forgotten my ticket

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Help what can I do I only gone and left my ticket at home :tantrum::ffsparr:

What can I do, is there any way of getting in?????????

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Phone supporter services - they can arrange for a duplicate to be picked up at the ground. Well, they have done on the two occasions I’ve done that before. Pray that it’s not different for this particular fixture (names written on the ticket etc)

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Just done that just got to find their ticket office and they will know about it. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the advice

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just done that just got to find their ticket office and they will know about it. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the advice

You’ll be fine, happens to quite a few people every match.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will probably cost you £1.50 for a reprint at the ground.

Or 3p, in Palace currency.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

My sons made a habit of that for northern games. Never a problem but may be different re palace I guess. If you've the ID it should be OK though

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
All sorted thanks.

The manager in the ticket office worked fine for the Albion for 8 years and was responsible for the season ticket presentation when the Amex opened, he reckons he sold the first season ticket. Got no allegiance to either team, he’s a Celtic fan.

He said it was a nightmare moving from a ground without any sight restrictions to one with over 1000; must be more than that surely it’s such a crap ground

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
All sorted thanks.

The manager in the ticket office worked fine for the Albion for 8 years and was responsible for the season ticket presentation when the Amex opened, he reckons he sold the first season ticket. Got no allegiance to either team, he’s a Celtic fan.

He said it was a nightmare moving from a ground without any sight restrictions to one with over 1000; must be more than that surely it’s such a crap ground

What a relief, I was beside myself with worry for a moment there.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
All sorted thanks.

I seem to remember a guy in the ticket office being Scottish. Enjoy the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here