Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our front three today

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Looks like the only decision for Chris today. A lot of talk about Murray or Andone but which two out of Jahanbaksh, izquierdo, March, knockaert or Locadia.

So many permutations. I’m going to plump for Andone, March and Knockaert. Harsh on Ali J but I’m not sure he’s convinced me he’s the kind of player you want in a derby and March has Zaha in his pocket at the Amex.
Which three would you choose?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like the only decision for Chris today. A lot of talk about Murray or Andone but which two out of Jahanbaksh, izquierdo, March, knockaert or Locadia.

So many permutations. I’m going to plump for Andone, March and Knockaert. Harsh on Ali J but I’m not sure he’s convinced me he’s the kind of player you want in a derby and March has Zaha in his pocket at the Amex.

CH has been playing one winger and one wide striker lately. If he carries on with this it will be one of March/Izquierdo/Knockaert and one of Locadia/Jahanbaksh. I would prefer your 3 and think that March and Knockaert will offer more protection to the fullbacks :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

These are the 3 for me also.

You want passion in this game and all of them have it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

The problem with those three is that you double the chance of a red card: it’s tough to see how both Andone and Knocky make it through the full 90 of this particular game...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
March, Andone and probably Jahanbakhsh for me, but if Izquierdo's flying again maybe he should be given a go.

Suspect this game is too early in Izquierdo's comeback to start, but think he will be on the bench. Is it 2 sub appearances so far ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I'd go along with that

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The same 3 for the same reasons.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
March must start. We need to keep Zaha quiet. If we do that we have every chance of some sort of result, whoever else is picked. If we do not we will lose by some margin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here