Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
This might be a stupid question but will I be able to get into London after the game or will the police make sure that we're all put on the special train back to Brighton?

Durham Seagull

May 18, 2009
Random thoughts to kill time this morning. Anyone else done all 4 sides of Selhurst whilst watching the Albion: Terry Waite deathtrap; Supermarket Sweep; Eric Cantona stand and the Homeboy terrace?

Yes, done all 4 sides...
Whitehorse lane terrace pre Sainsbury’s, 1978 when was away end 0-0
Holmesdale terrace twice when was away end
Cantona stand when sat with palace fans
Arthur Waite for palace v spurs game 3-4, hughton played

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Heading into Siem Reap town in an hour or so to line my stomach with a fat steak! Then to the local sports bar for a 19:30 kick off local time. Whatever happens I’m in for an epic night on the piss!!
I've been there... Interesting place but very poor....

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Off to do the taxi and Italian meal duties now, looks like things are falling into place.
In pub by 8.30pm to see the 1 - 1 draw I predicted in the other thread.:eek:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
8.30pm match here too. Been a long Saturday of looking forward to the game and hopefully GM's 100th league goal for the club. Would be fitting if came against that lot!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This will be the team for Saturday.....According to my sauce

Ryan
Montoya - Dunk - Duffy - Bernado
Knocky - Stephens - Propper - Ali J
Biss
Andone

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
This might be a stupid question but will I be able to get into London after the game or will the police make sure that we're all put on the special train back to Brighton?

I'm in the same position. I was hoping to get to East Croydon and go to London from there but this special train might scupper that plan.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This will be the team for Saturday.....According to my sauce

Ryan
Montoya - Dunk - Duffy - Bernado
Knocky - Stephens - Propper - Ali J
Biss
Andone

I’d be happy with that team today.

Yes, done all 4 sides...
Whitehorse lane terrace pre Sainsbury’s, 1978 when was away end 0-0
Holmesdale terrace twice when was away end
Cantona stand when sat with palace fans
Arthur Waite for palace v spurs game 3-4, hughton played

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I note you've been on NSC for a decade. Have you only just figured out how to make a post, or have you been in HMP Durham?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Book of Mormon last night, lovely hotel, now on route to the wheatsheaf borough market!
390ea6617e215a3bd18f9b1ea124dadd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm in the same position. I was hoping to get to East Croydon and go to London from there but this special train might scupper that plan.

On the positive side the special train is at 3:26, which suggests that we’re not going to be held back for ages as per usual, but rather marched straight to Norwood Junction after the match. Once at Norwood junction you can get whatever train you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Random thoughts to kill time this morning. Anyone else done all 4 sides of Selhurst whilst watching the Albion: Terry Waite deathtrap; Supermarket Sweep; Eric Cantona stand and the Homeboy terrace?

Whitehorse Lane in the 70s (it was lively in there) and haven't been to Smellhurst since 89 (Holmsdale) and Kelvin Morton's inspired 5-penalty fiasco. Never seen us win at Thornton Heath so glad it's just Sky for me today.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
On the positive side the special train is at 3:26, which suggests that we’re not going to be held back for ages as per usual, but rather marched straight to Norwood Junction after the match. Once at Norwood junction you can get whatever train you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome, thanks : )

UP THE ALBION

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here