Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Last season we only had 2 away wins and already this season its 3 away wins. I think we are playing a little better away from home lately, but its just small margins but these margins matter.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I am loving this. A relegation battle, a cup run. Who wants the season to be dead now? We still have the nervousness and risk that that all brings.
I suppose some would like to be like Bournemouth that are only fighting for positions that bring extra money. Not for me, I have only known promotion of relegation battles and long may it continue.

Durham Seagull

May 18, 2009
I note you've been on NSC for a decade. Have you only just figured out how to make a post, or have you been in HMP Durham?

Been on nsc for more like 20 years! I used to post more often back then... I remember Dave the eagle, do you? Lurker rather than poster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Does anyone have a clip of the Murray goal to share?

A bit late, but:

SomTFfi.gif

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Anyone else still buzzing? I am going to bed now and try to sleep. I know that when I wake up in the morning I will start the day with a grin like a Cheshire Cat. There will plenty of down and disappointing days in the future watching the Albion so I am going to milk this feeling for as long as I can. Sleep well fellow Albion fans, today has been a great day. Up the Albion.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
And here's the other goal:

B3U2NuZ.gif

Will never tire of seeing this, superb, all the ex pats at the pub were raving about it.
Funny how Andy was shouting at the screen for his cousin Glann to be substituted before he got another yellow in the second half.
What injury has Andone got ?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Jesus. I have hell of a hangover 🤮🤮 plus it’s gotta be 40 degrees here. Every time I move I wanna chunder. Best get on the hair of the dog!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Poorly written report in The Sunday Times today - specifically these two howlers: "...He was about to substitute Anthony Knockaert when the Frenchman produced a brilliant winner, cutting inside Patrick van Aanholt and unleashing a fierce shot from the edge of the area which went in off Mat Ryan's post..." and "Brighton also had Scott Dann to thank for staying in front during the first half, as the centre-half made two excellent blocks to thwart Wilfried Zaha and Michy Batshuayi..."
???

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Poorly written report in The Sunday Times today - specifically these two howlers: "...He was about to substitute Anthony Knockaert when the Frenchman produced a brilliant winner, cutting inside Patrick van Aanholt and unleashing a fierce shot from the edge of the area which went in off Mat Ryan's post..." and "Brighton also had Scott Dann to thank for staying in front during the first half, as the centre-half made two excellent blocks to thwart Wilfried Zaha and Michy Batshuayi..."
???

wtf!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Will teach me for not paying attention.
"AND WE'VE ONLY GOT 10 MEN!"

Classic Warren [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Will never tire of seeing this, superb, all the ex pats at the pub were raving about it.
Funny how Andy was shouting at the screen for his cousin Glann to be substituted before he got another yellow in the second half.
What injury has Andone got ?

Linekar and co. going on last night about how his challenge in the first minute of the game should have been a straight red and as such that goal would never have happened...Slightly annoying that the goal can't stand on its own for what it was - sublime!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here