Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton or Palace At Spurs' New Digs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we get a prize if the first opponents v Spurs at their new stadium?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do we get a prize if the first opponents v Spurs at their new stadium?

The amount of posters getting moist about even the possibility, I assume we do.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Do we have a feeder club relationship with Spurs? There seem to be an inordinate number of our JCL who were formerly their plastic fans.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Tottenham: New stadium

From BBC Sport.

Tottenham will play the first competitive fixture at their new stadium in the first week of April.

Spurs were scheduled to move to the new White Hart Lane stadium in September but construction has been delayed.

Who their first opponents are hinges on Brighton's FA Cup campaign.

If Brighton beat Millwall in the FA Cup on 17 March, Crystal Palace will be Spurs' visitors on 3 April but if the Seagulls are knocked out, they will be the opposition on 6 or 7 April.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If Brighton beat Millwall in the FA Cup on 17 March, Crystal Palace will be Spurs' visitors on 3 April but if the Seagulls are knocked out, they will be the opposition on 6 or 7 April.

That makes no sense at all. Palace’s game is before ours whatever the outcome of the Millwall game according to that. :shrug:

Edit: Just read the article. Doesn’t really make sense to me. Why can’t they just play Palace on 3rd regardless?

Whatever, I still don’t think they should be allowed to use it for so few games at the end of the season.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That makes no sense at all. Palace’s game is before ours whatever the outcome of the Millwall game according to that. :shrug:

Edit: Just read the article. Doesn’t really make sense to me. Why can’t they just play Palace on 3rd regardless?

Whatever, I still don’t think they should be allowed to use it for so few games at the end of the season.

I don't understand why people have an issue with it. If anything, it's worse for Spurs than any of the teams visiting. They've got to adjust to life in their new home.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't understand why people have an issue with it. If anything, it's worse for Spurs than any of the teams visiting. They've got to adjust to life in their new home.

This. Also not bothered where we play them, it’s a shit journey regardless [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji3525]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here