Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club survey email

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Nice to see a large corporate [face it folks that’s what we are] actually show actionable items from a customer feedback survey.

Unhappy with the words to GOSBTS going back on the screens but VERY happy half time scores are being reintroduced. (Hopefully not just Prem too)

But seriously underwhelming that we only got a 33% return rate. Apathy is appalling in society these days. Want change but can’t be arsed to provide input or effort to effect change.

I’m not saying I’m solely responsible but I definitely asked for half time scores to come back.

What other ideas did people have that as yet haven’t been taken up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I wanted some toilets outside the ground and some benches to sit on in the concourses.

Oh and my standard moan about the inefficient way the buses are filled post match.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
based on 8000 surveys via https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/albion-actions/

Food and Drink

- A hot grab and go food offer has been created. (whats this mean ? )
- vegetarian foods are now being served in all kiosks in the concourses, including vegetarian burgers and pies.
- vegan and dairy-free noodle pots available in the middle kiosk of every concourse.

1901 Club Lounges:
- A new ‘bar champion’ retention programme is now active .
- Half-time and pre-purchase member incentives are now live in our Platinum lounges .
- Bottled beer and multibuy incentives are also to be introduced to further combat congested sales periods.

Stadium Big Screen:
- the return of the ‘Sussex by the Sea’ lyrics on the big screen.
- Half-time scores are being reintroduced.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bus lane on the up ramp from the A27. I know it's nothing to do with the club, but at least ask someone.

Plus post a policeman at Sx Uni roundabout, to prevent the undertaking cheats from cutting up buses going right (south) to the stadium. Shirley affordable out of a matchday policing budget? It’s been done a couple of times, it works, with the twats caught out none too pleased.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Make the timer go past 45 in 1st half and 90 in 2nd half so we know how much stoppage has been played/left.

Been asking for this since the stadium opened.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Why?

If you really want the half time scores why not just walk to the concourse at halt time and you will get all the half time scores from all the divisions.

Because I like standing and chatting to my mates, the people around me about what’s going on elsewhere and having the scores on the screen are a nice counterpoint to that. We’d rather do that from our seats.

Why don’t you want them there? Do you have a yearning desire to see more adverts crammed on instead?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1901 alert. Half time at the Huddersfield game I pre ordered my Heineken from the dedicated Heineken pop up bar, at half time, there was no one there, so I got in the usual queue. Utter garbage.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Make the timer go past 45 in 1st half and 90 in 2nd half so we know how much stoppage has been played/left.

Been asking for this since the stadium opened.

I think this has been answered by the club in the last, it’s not allowed under FA rules.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because I like standing and chatting to my mates, the people around me about what’s going on elsewhere and having the scores on the screen are a nice counterpoint to that. We’d rather do that from our seats.

Why don’t you want them there? Do you have a yearning desire to see more adverts crammed on instead?

I feel freezing during the long British winter when outdoors at matches, so gladly retreat to the concourse at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here