Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 in 14

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Home wins for Palace this season !! That is poor by any standards.

I hope we don't sit back too much, Chris has them fired up and we take the game to them. But I'd take a point for sure.:clap2:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

It is indeed poor, 13 points gained at home so far. Even so, your away record of 8 points on the road is measurably worse to the tune of one win and two draws.

I can’t see anything more than a close fought game on Saturday.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
It is indeed poor, 13 points gained at home so far. Even so, your away record of 8 points on the road is measurably worse

Can't agree with that, at all (beyond the pure numbers).

I'd personally suggest that 13 points from 14 HOME matches is a significantly worse return, than 8 from 14 AWAY games.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shitehouse at home vs Shitehouse away

Going to be 0-0

I don't understand it though. I thought they had the best atmosphere and fans in the league.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Can't agree with that, at all (beyond the pure numbers).

I'd personally suggest that 13 points from 14 HOME matches is a significantly worse return, than 8 from 14 AWAY games.

You wouldn’t if you were a palace supporter this season. :)

We have won as many away games as you have won at home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup.

So, following your thinking, might our home record likewise count for jack shit this Saturday?

Nope. We'll probably get humped, as our away travails will counteract and override your home shitness.

But life will go on :thumbsup:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

I hope we don't sit back too much, Chris has them fired up and we take the game to them. But I'd take a point for sure.:clap2:

I think that sitting back would in fact be the best thing you could do. We struggle to break teams down at home, we do much better when playing on the counter attack against teams who want to play in our half.

I'd much rather play against an expansive, attacking Brighton side than one playing for a point.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Surely there's been a huge improvement in home performances since the always ultras returned. I mean they are the greatest 12th man in all of football IIRC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that sitting back would in fact be the best thing you could do. We struggle to break teams down at home, we do much better when playing on the counter attack against teams who want to play in our half.

I'd much rather play against an expansive, attacking Brighton side than one playing for a point.

Spot on, expect a very defensive Albion hoping to hit YOU on the break

It’s in in CH’s DNA when we are the underdogs away from home.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
And we have 4 of the 6 other worst away sides still to play at home , plus Palace away.
If we can’t keep ourselves safe from here then we truly deserve the trip to Hull next season

COYB

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here