Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saturday - are you going to/watching on tv or stream/having to miss the M23 Derby?

Palace game

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well? I have go somewhere early morning, really hoping to be back in time to watch on Now TV.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I would have gone and had enough points for tickets but I cannot stand for 90 minutes due to a back problem and since I wouldn't be able to see without standing that's not really an option. There's also the kettling by Teresa May's finest and the shuffling to and from the station which wouldn't help so I'll sit in front of the TV. Good luck to all who are going and don't let anyone offer to look after your car (oh no that's Liverpool isn't it !).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Missing it. Will catch up with the score later.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It is live on the SBS channel over here from 8pm, so was planning to nip down to the local for big projection screen action in the sports bar.
Found out that it clashes with Blues in the Park concert at the Araluen Botanical Gardens, just down the road.:(
Wifey won't go to the concert if it rains as it is an open air concert, been rain dancing for hours !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Playing golf in the hurricane that is expected...so will watch it when I get home after 1

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Might succumb to watching it online but will probably save myself the angst and catch up later. We never do too well when I watch us on telly. ��

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
xkhjndcmsr24jjmusimf.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here