Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saturday - are you going to/watching on tv or stream/having to miss the M23 Derby?

Palace game

• Total voters

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I’ll be there. We don’t really want to get there too early as the Selhurst concourse is horrible but I’m thinking the ID checks might take a while?

Last season it was relatively straightforward getting in. No slower really than the checks and searches at the Amex.
Getting out though...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
First half on the telly, then down to watch Worthing v Brightlingsea Regent, watch the second half on my phone in transit.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
1st Half at home
2nd Half at Worthing United ( as long as their Sky is working )
Then Watch Worthing for the first time.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
My son is stuck in Chicago this weekend. Any NSC’s with advice on possible bars or clubs in the Windy City that may be streaming the game?

It's live on NBC Sports at 7.30am (EST) and coverage starts at 7am, Chicago is 1 hour behind EST so that means a 6am start - several bars are open at 7am in New York to show it but he may struggle to find a bar open in Chicago at that time as it's not a 'big draw' game - but if he's staying in a hotel they should have NBC Sports

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There's a pub 5 minutes down the road which is opening at 7:30am to show the match, so that's where I'll be heading. Handy.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
1st half at home, 2nd half on my phone as rehearsing with band all afternoon.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
At home, few nervous beers, feet up on the lucky pouf

image.jpg

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
As mentioned before, its the 7.30am early game on NBCS so its on the sofa with breakfast. Will be careful not spill anything when celebrating when we score. I am allowed bottle tops in my house!

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Even earlier breakfast game here in Mexico 6.30 a.m. so alarm set and my Sky package functioning!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here