Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saturday - are you going to/watching on tv or stream/having to miss the M23 Derby?

Palace game

• Total voters

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Found out this week one of my housemates is a Palace fan. He's alright, so we might head into town and find a pub to watch it. There's Six Nations on as well isn't there tomorrow?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Going to listen and follow NSC with the hope some very kind soul supplies a stream link, then watch that, unless like the last game the stream fails then will follow the rest of the game on NSC hoping whatever the score is when the stream stops that we can hold on/ go on to get a result etc, as I just can't listen as too nervous and this system has brought me some small success in past games.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Going to listen and follow NSC with the hope some very kind soul supplies a stream link, then watch that, unless like the last game the stream fails then will follow the rest of the game on NSC hoping whatever the score is when the stream stops that we can hold on/ go on to get a result etc, as I just can't listen as too nervous and this system has brought me some small success in past games.

PM sent.....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I'm going and will be at Haywards Heath bright and early tomorrow for the train to Norwood Junction.
But i'm on a miserable streak. 13 (away) games without a win now since QPR nearly 2 years ago.
But we can but hope...

24hourstogo.gif

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Got a Doctors appointment at 1.15 at East Surrey, seeing what options I've got to get rid of my Kidney Stone which still hasn't shifted! Part of it broke off on xmas eve (that was nice) but the CT scan after showed a 5mm one is still there :(

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The biggest BIG screen I’ve ever seen in my life in Siem Reap - Cambodia

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
My son is stuck in Chicago this weekend. Any NSC’s with advice on possible bars or clubs in the Windy City that may be streaming the game?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I’ll be there. We don’t really want to get there too early as the Selhurst concourse is horrible but I’m thinking the ID checks might take a while?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here