Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glen Murray or Florin Andone to start on Saturday?

Murray or Andone

• Glen to start

Votes: 59 19.3%
  • Florin to start

Votes: 246 80.7%

• Total voters

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Didn't March do a job on Haha in the last game? I am sure CH will go for March to do the same again and hopefully with Andone to start.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Head says Andone but heart says Murray to get his 100th Albion league goal.

Ideally Andone will start, score a hat trick then Murray comes on and scores his 100th. That'd be perfect.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
4 - 4 - 1 - 1, with Murray up top and Florin in a completely free role behind him.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Head says Andone but heart says Murray to get his 100th Albion league goal.

Ideally Andone will start, score a hat trick then Murray comes on and scores his 100th. That'd be perfect.

Screw sentiment. Murray is grossly out of form and slows our counter attacking style, Andone has the bit between his teeth and previous against them. He strikes me as the type of character to become a real thorn in their side and we should exploit that.

If the match plays out as such then plenty of scope for Murray to maybe come on and try to get that goal but it shouldn’t have any bearing in team selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The coin, please

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm guessing that we won't be going all guns blazing from the start as Palarse play better on the break ..so would Glen be a better bet to start on the basis he'll hold the ball up better....or is Florin the guy to go to with his pace
Agreed, it will be us playing on the break, and Florin is better at that. Hopefully Jose too.

PS I've not offered both to start as a choice...you know it won't happen (well I guess theres always a first time)
The first time won't be tomorrow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Andone for me. Muzza need a rest after his recent missed sitters, and Andone has the beating of their slow CB's...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd describe this selection as a no-brainer:

1. Andone is in form, is confident, scored a wonder goal against Palace last time out and is better than Murray on the counter-attack.
2. Glenn is not in good form.
3. Psychologically, if we need to bring Glenn on with 20 mins to go that's going to worry the Palace defenders, and their fans.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I had a dream last night we were 0 - 2 up in the first half, Murray scored the first..
I also dreamt my van was stolen..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I hope you've purposefully left your keys on the dash this morning? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here