Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glen Murray or Florin Andone to start on Saturday?

Murray or Andone

• Glen to start

Votes: 59 19.3%
  • Florin to start

Votes: 246 80.7%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to the bbc website Murray has scored in his last three matches against Palarse ...Andone of course scored that wonder goal at home and got the winner last week.
Florin certainly seems to make a greater impact than Glen as a sub ...but should he start...I'm guessing that we won't be going all guns blazing from the start as Palarse play better on the break ..so would Glen be a better bet to start on the basis he'll hold the ball up better....or is Florin the guy to go to with his pace

Whats your choice?

PS I've not offered both to start as a choice...you know it won't happen (well I guess theres always a first time)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
With Gross not in the team then i would start with Murray and change it around 55 mins.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've gone for Andone, but let's be honest, either will do, it's only Palace.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Murray who is out of form at the moment and looking slightly jaded.

Andone who is lively, and was massively effective when he came of the bench last week and changed us as an attacking force.

Gonna pick Murray isn’t he !!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Murray looked shot to bits last weekend, he needs a spell on the bench regardless of who we are playing.

How disheartening will it be for Andone if he doesn't start after that 2nd half performance.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It has to be Andone. We need pace up there and we’ve already seen what Andone can do up against their donkey centre backs.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Shows how Andone has gone up in my estimation as I really can't decide. Can see the advantage in both. Florin just keep your elbows tucked in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
According to the bbc website Murray has scored in his last three matches against Palarse ...Andone of course scored that wonder goal at home and got the winner last week.
Florin certainly seems to make a greater impact than Glen as a sub ...but should he start...I'm guessing that we won't be going all guns blazing from the start as Palarse play better on the break ..so would Glen be a better bet to start on the basis he'll hold the ball up better....or is Florin the guy to go to with his pace

Whats your choice?

PS I've not offered both to start as a choice...you know it won't happen (well I guess theres always a first time)

Andone holds the ball up at least as well as Murray IMO, and he’s able to turn the defender after doing so.

Poor Muzza looks a bit of a shadow of himself at the moment. Has to be Andone for me, particularly with Gross out.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I actually think Glenn is an excellent option of the bench for the rest of the season. If he comes on later in game (as we’ve seen this year) the defenders are already tired and its easier for him to find those pockets of space in the box. Let Andone run then ragged and then bring on Glenn.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
People raving about Andone having to start because of Huddersfield and that "proves" he is more effective than Glenn.
When the roles were reversed at West Brom, Glenn was the super sub scoring 2.
Does that mean that Glenn should always start.

Easy to underestimate the hard work done by the forward for the first hour, leading to the impact made by the sub.

Personally I would always rather see Andone in away matches and Glenn at home.
But also I love it when Glenn scores against Palace so I've gone for Glenn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here