Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99
  1. #1
    Members GJN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    542

    Is it just me or is everything shit? Again...


    3 Not allowed!
    Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

    And I've not even mentioned the 'B' word...

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members zefarelly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Sussex, by the sea
      Posts
      9,841


      0 Not allowed!
      Business is shit too, and I can't find a job locally either.
      Where have all the good times gone
    • #3
      Members Albion my Albion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Indiana, USA
      Posts
      10,595


      0 Not allowed!
      I think it was right after the shitstorm.
      So anything less than Tottenham depending on the sides' difference in points and GD is that degree of "'ell"

      If that is the case Brighton "ell is getting a bit hotter.
    • #4

      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GJN1 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

      And I've not even mentioned the 'B' word...
      Who cares we won on Saturday
    • #5
      Members studio150's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      On the Border
      Posts
      23,069


      1 Not allowed!
      It's not just you, and its only going to get worse in 3 weeks time
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
    • #6

      22 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GJN1 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

      And I've not even mentioned the 'B' word...
      Switch off your social and mainstream media feeds inc NSC. Head out into the natural world. Plan (properly) something you’d like to achieve and set goals. Talk to friends and family, preferably face to face. Focus on what you can control. And prepare for Albion to get beaten by Palace / stack fridge with alcohol to numb pain before during and afterwards
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #7
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      59,288


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GJN1 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

      And I've not even mentioned the 'B' word...
      How can you SAY that in National Pie Week?
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
    • #8
      Members GJN1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      542


      8 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How can you SAY that in National Pie Week?
      Every cloud has a pastry lining...
    • #9
      Members GJN1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      542


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Switch off your social and mainstream media feeds inc NSC. Head out into the natural world. Plan (properly) something you’d like to achieve and set goals. Talk to friends and family, preferably face to face. Focus on what you can control. And prepare for Albion to get beaten by Palace / stack fridge with alcohol to numb pain before during and afterwards
      I'm going to head out into the natural world and just stay there. Like John Rambo.

      Probably Stanmer woods...
    • #10
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      58,875


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Switch off your social and mainstream media feeds inc NSC. Head out into the natural world. Plan (properly) something you’d like to achieve and set goals. Talk to friends and family, preferably face to face. Focus on what you can control. And prepare for Albion to get beaten by Palace / stack fridge with alcohol to numb pain before during and afterwards
      I didn't come here for a lecture in communism.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •