Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is it just me or is everything shit? Again...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

And I've not even mentioned the 'B' word...

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Business is shit too, and I can't find a job locally either.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Football aside, I struggle to see anything remotely positive that's happening in the UK at the moment; education, transport, crime, the list goes on and on on...

Switch off your social and mainstream media feeds inc NSC. Head out into the natural world. Plan (properly) something you’d like to achieve and set goals. Talk to friends and family, preferably face to face. Focus on what you can control. :) And prepare for Albion to get beaten by Palace / stack fridge with alcohol to numb pain before during and afterwards

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Switch off your social and mainstream media feeds inc NSC. Head out into the natural world. Plan (properly) something you’d like to achieve and set goals. Talk to friends and family, preferably face to face. Focus on what you can control. :) And prepare for Albion to get beaten by Palace / stack fridge with alcohol to numb pain before during and afterwards

I'm going to head out into the natural world and just stay there. Like John Rambo.

Probably Stanmer woods...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I didn't come here for a lecture in communism. :lol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Everything isn't shit. As long as you don't let your life be programmed by media headlines.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well the B word isn't exactly helping is it. The government is completely tied up with it and will be for many years to come, unless they revoke article 50.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
For anyone doubting this you should watch Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis on iPlayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, will check that out. :thumbsup:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I count my blessings every day. I live in a great country with (mostly) wonderful people. I have two healthy children and a wonderful wife.

If I get ill the NHS will look after me.

If I get down, my friends and family look after me.

Happiness is a state of mind and not a destination. I consider myself to have won life's lottery.

P.s 3 points Saturday would be the icing on the cake.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I keep trying to inject some humour into NSC, but that seems to get overruled by arguing, tribalism and school playground pettiness.

Some posters like [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] seem to be comedyphobic as he clearly in incapable of laughter.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Nope - Not at all.

I have just lost one of my best mates from schooldays and thats sad but it just makes me even more appreciate life.

We are here but a short time on this earth and we should cherish it and make the most of it. We live in a country that for the most part is fairly safe to live in. We should go out and live life. We can't appreciate the good times unless we have the bad times to compare them against.

Life is a wonderful thing. We will be a long time gone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here