NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Second rate Monty Python for teenagers. Bill Oddie is also a strange, prickly man. Garden has been good on the radio though (Nicholas Parsonsy type programmes). It's a no from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Second rate Monty Python for teenagers. Bill Oddie is also a strange, prickly man. Garden has been good on the radio though (Nicholas Parsonsy type programmes). It's a no from me.

Oddie's prickiliness makes the interview rather entertaining and difficult in equal measures.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last time I saw Bill oddley he was running across the road by the clock tower, nearly got run over???

The last time I saw Bill Oddie he was so drunk he couldn't speak, stand or hold his incredibly red face upright.
T'was in the Godolphin Hotel Hugh Town.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well I absolutely loved The Goodies....
It’s very easy to look back at programs from the past and analysis these things to death.
As a kid it made me laugh at loud...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I enjoyed the Goodies...… but I know exactly what you mean.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
X3BTZ.gif

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We saw The Goodies live on stage in Tunbridge Wells some years back (minus Oddie, he didn't want to do it). Theatre was about a third full, but it was a really good night.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Saw Tim Brooke-Taylor and Graeme Garden perform at the Fringe in Edinburgh about 15 years ago. Was a great hour or so as they reminisced about their time in the Goodies, there were quite a few jokes at Oddie's expense too as he wasn't there.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Saw Tim Brooke-Taylor and Graeme Garden perform at the Fringe in Edinburgh about 15 years ago. Was a great hour or so as they reminisced about their time in the Goodies, there were quite a few jokes at Oddie's expense too as he wasn't there.

Could Bill really take a backward step after the huge success of the Saturday Banana?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Loved The Goodies when I was growing up, also think Graeme Garden is good value as well in his panel shows and other areas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here