Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
“Porky”, the prize stud pig was acquired by farmer Brown who planned to rent him out to nearby farms to inseminate other farmers’ sows. He delivered Porky for his first consignment. He told the farmer to lead Porky into the field where the sows were, and he would get down to business.
First thing the next morning, the farmer tried to lead Porky the short distance from his sty to the sows, but he just sat there, and whatever the farmer did, he couldn’t make Porky budge.
He phoned farmer Brown and told him that Porky wouldn’t move. Farmer Brown said that he often did this and the thing to do was put him in a wheel-barrow and push him the short distance to the field.
After a struggle ,the farmer eventually managed to get the heavy pig in to the wheel-barrow, wheel him to the field and tip him out.
Off Porky went, like Casanova on Speed. At the end of the day, Porky still managed to walk back to the sty.
The following day, Porky offered more resistance and the farmer ended up barrowing him once again before Porky carried on where he left off the day before.
The next morning, the excited farmer phoned farmer Brown with some encouraging news.
“I think Porky’s getting the hang of it,” said the farmer.
“Has he made his way to the field and is he now shagging his way round the sows?” asked farmer Brown.
He replied “No, but he’s sitting in the wheel-barrow!”

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
“Porky”, the prize stud pig was acquired by farmer Brown who planned to rent him out to nearby farms to inseminate other farmers’ sows. He delivered Porky for his first consignment. He told the farmer to lead Porky into the field where the sows were, and he would get down to business.
First thing the next morning, the farmer tried to lead Porky the short distance from his sty to the sows, but he just sat there, and whatever the farmer did, he couldn’t make Porky budge.
He phoned farmer Brown and told him that Porky wouldn’t move. Farmer Brown said that he often did this and the thing to do was put him in a wheel-barrow and push him the short distance to the field.
After a struggle ,the farmer eventually managed to get the heavy pig in to the wheel-barrow, wheel him to the field and tip him out.
Off Porky went, like Casanova on Speed. At the end of the day, Porky still managed to walk back to the sty.
The following day, Porky offered more resistance and the farmer ended up barrowing him once again before Porky carried on where he left off the day before.
The next morning, the excited farmer phoned farmer Brown with some encouraging news.
“I think Porky’s getting the hang of it,” said the farmer.
“Has he made his way to the field and is he now shagging his way round the sows?” asked farmer Brown.
He replied “No, but he’s sitting in the wheel-barrow!”
His first job is a consignment? Animal cruelty, surely. How many sows make a consignment? Did they come with a shipping note? Where can I get a wheelbarrow with the ability to easily wheel a large pig around. And can you barrow a pig without risk of prosecution?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Farmer runs the risk of serious back injury with all this pig lifting. And he will deserve little sympathy. It's no use crying over spilt pork. He should investigate alternative means of porcine transportation, possibly a small horsebox-like vehicle.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why doesn't Farmer Brown consider artificial insemination and instead sell batches of Porky's sperm?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
His first job is a consignment? Animal cruelty, surely. How many sows make a consignment? Did they come with a shipping note? Where can I get a wheelbarrow with the ability to easily wheel a large pig around. And can you barrow a pig without risk of prosecution?

You could always borrow the barrow.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Marvellous porcines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here