Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Brighton and Bristol are the same place

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They are very alike. Although Bristol only engaged with our madness a little while back.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bristol’s a lot cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I am in some position of authority on this matter...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
A million years ago my father left Grantham to work for an insurance company with its head office in London. After three years he was due to be transferred to one of its regional offices. He was supposed to go to Bristol but because of an admin glitch he went to the office one alphabetical place in front of it.

I'm very grateful to the General Accident clerk who made the mistake.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He added: “I suppose we got away with it because everyone avoids places full of twats. That was our secret weapon.”

The parents of Prosecco and Ramesses will be mortified. :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Coming from one and living in another I can assure you they are worlds apart. The similarities are they are liberal and hilly. I'd say that's it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Coming from one and living in another I can assure you they are worlds apart. The similarities are they are liberal and hilly. I'd say that's it.
When I go to Bristol I think it's more like Brighton than anywhere else I've spent any time. Not the same of course, but where would you say is more like Brighton?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Not being native to Brighton but having lived here since 1986 I can say how I love this place and have seen it grow and develop. Although many friends who were born and bred disagree this had made the place better. My daughter is at Bristol Uni so we have visited a lot in the past couple of years. I instantly felt a connection to the place and other than Brighton would happily live there. My daughter loves both places.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here