Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Trivia question - Brighton game on TV in background...

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
There was a thread on here ages ago, where someone had pointed out that during an episode of [insert 80s American TV show], a Brighton game was on in the background of one scene.

For the life of me I can't remember what it was. And it's driving me potty.

Anyone?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Judge John Deed which obviously isn’t an American programme but there were quite a few Albion references in one series, so I guess it’s a possibilty.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There was a thread about a game Vicente ( when in Spain ) was in, being played on the background TV as well.

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've been having a similar problem in that I'm sure I once saw an Albion game on TV in the background of a movie and Google cannot help me.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
"Brighton's gonna score again" .... Not something we've said a lot recently! Like to hear that on Saturday !

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What was the final score in that game? It was against Forest and we were wearing all blue (British Caledonian) strip. Must be enough evidence for all you wannabe sleuths! Another thing, why are Americans so interested and knowledgeable about English soccer ball?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What was the final score in that game? It was against Forest and we were wearing all blue (British Caledonian) strip. Must be enough evidence for all you wannabe sleuths! Another thing, why are Americans so interested and knowledgeable about English soccer ball?

We lost 2-1 at the City Ground, September '81. So the 'Brighton's gonna score again' is totally incorrect, as Smith's goal was our only one!

As for the second question - no idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here