Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] England Women vs New Zealand 1st June at the Amex - early bird pricing available

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
This summer the Womens World Cup takes place in France, and England Women are coming to the Amex for their last warm up match before the tournament. Last night England won the She Believes tournament having beaten both Brazil and Japan and drawn with USA so are in fine form as we head towards this summers tournament.

Kickoff is at 1pm on the 1st June and tickets are available as always from Seagulls Tickets at the following advance prices:

Adult: £7.50 (early bird until Sunday 10th March then rising to £10)
Concessions (65+ and Under 21): £1

Seating is currently available in the East Stand Lower (very limited) and North Stand.

Hope to see you there - lets send the Lionesses off to the World Cup in style!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Early bird pricing?

Bit sexist.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I watched England win the #shebelieves cup last night on BBC4, beating Japan 3-0. It was an enjoyable match.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It should be a decent game - I enjoyed the last England women's match there.

I'm on a course that day so can't make it, but that's a decent price

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What pub is everyone meeting in ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Our girls team have got 35 going and I know another girls club have got over 100 going. What's odd is that the league our two teams play in don't seem too bothered about promoting the Lionesses playing in their neck of the woods!!!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Giving this one a bump as its International Womens Day :)

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Our girls team have got 35 going and I know another girls club have got over 100 going. What's odd is that the league our two teams play in don't seem too bothered about promoting the Lionesses playing in their neck of the woods!!!

I like the first, but not the second - very bizarre!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here