Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point at Selhurst now?

Would you take a point against Palace on Saturday?

• Total voters

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, would you?

Our precarious league position is a big influence on my conclusion, that an away point could go a long way to securing our PL status - and we can move on and enjoy our FA Cup adventure. That, and having won the home fixture, 4 points from 6 a very agreeable return in my view. :albion2:

Anyone who wouldn't bite your hand off we were offered a point must be truly delusional. Palarse are on the up now, like it or not they aren't a bas side, and there is now way that they will get relegated.

The general concesus seems to be that we 'just' need two more wins now to get safe, but maybe those six points will come from draws and not wins. Who cares how we get them, just as long as we do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of course.

Draw at Palace, beat Southampton and we are very nearly over the line.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As long as it is 4-4 and involves us coming back from 3-0 down thanks to at least two unfair penalty decisions awarded to CPFC.

I also want our fourth goal to go in on the 93rd minute and for it to be a Lewis Dunk strike from 30 yards.

Murray must also score and celebrate.

If we can have a player unfairly sent off on 80 minutes (and have that red card rescinded the following week), then that would be a plus.

Steve Parish's wig to blow off his head on the 94th minute while the TV cameras are on hime would be the icing on the cake.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I would take a point. I dont think we will though. Hope im wrong, but their form right now is decent.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Of course, the fact we're away and on the telly somewhere means we're likely to be humiliated though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As long as it is 4-4 and involves us coming back from 3-0 down thanks to at least two unfair penalty decisions awarded to CPFC.

I also want our fourth goal to go in on the 93rd minute and for it to be a Lewis Dunk strike from 30 yards.

Murray must also score a hat-trick and celebrate.

If we can have a player unfairly sent off on 80 minutes (and have that red card rescinded the following week), then that would be a plus.

Steve Parish's wig to blow off his head on the 94th minute while the TV cameras are on hime would be the icing on the cake.

Fixed that for you

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I think we need park the bus for 70 minutes then bring on the quick boys and hit them on the break

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope I want a win for obvious reasons with the added bonus of none of the usual suspects coming on here with their childish bollocks for a few weeks. A point rather than a defeat is a no brainer though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think a fair few Palace might settle for a draw right now - their home form isn't great and plenty would be satisfied with a point from 'the Weed'. I'm not saying a majority would but there'd be a fair number.

It's a no brainer for me, obviously

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Incredible numbers, 88 to 13 at the moment in favour of a draw. I went NO because I thought that's what everybody else would say. Take a point from the team with the worst home record, and it's palace, never.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Murray must also score and celebrate.

I'm with this.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd take a point not just to advance our Prem survival chances but also to preserve the feelgood factor going into the cup quarter-final with Millwall. We have a wonderful opportunity to reach Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here