Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point at Selhurst now?

Would you take a point against Palace on Saturday?

• Total voters

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
What? And give up the chance of a double over Palace and seeing Zahaha having to be consoled by great grandad Roy. Miss seeing the agony on their fans faces as Andone smashes in his 4th in two games against that lot.

Not a bloody chance.

Yes their results against Leicester and Burnley were decent, but i watched their game at Leicester and to say it flattered Palace is the understatement of the century, Leicester battered them but got caught on the break. I will admit that was Palace game plan and they executed it perfectly, but we played better at Leicester than Palace did.

Palace cant play that way at home, but we do need to be mindful of being caught on the break. Grab an early goal and counter attack, they are hopeless at breaking down a stubborn defence, thats why their home form is so shit.

Palace 0 Brighton 3 Andone hat-trick.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What? And give up the chance of a double over Palace and seeing Zahaha having to be consoled by great grandad Roy. Miss seeing the agony on their fans faces as Andone smashes in his 4th in two games against that lot.

Not a bloody chance.

Yes their results against Leicester and Burnley were decent, but i watched their game at Leicester and to say it flattered Palace is the understatement of the century, Leicester battered them but got caught on the break. I will admit that was Palace game plan and they executed it perfectly, but we played better at Leicester than Palace did.

Palace cant play that way at home, but we do need to be mindful of being caught on the break. Grab an early goal and counter attack, they are hopeless at breaking down a stubborn defence, thats why their home form is so shit.

Palace 0 Brighton 3 Andone hat-trick.
Get in, you settle for a draw against anyone else away not Palace.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Oh yee of little faith, take a point now, mmm .... no way

CP 1 - BHAFC 2 ..... that's what I'm going with
That's my predictor result this week.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Seem to recall a similar thread before the home game, plenty taking the point then too, well if you had your way we would be two points nearer to the drop now.

Shoot for the moon and all that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

No, it wasn't, but that was still over a 3rd accepting a point AT HOME, where we are stronger, this poll is more understandable in my opinion due to our away form, but i think you'll agree we haven't been playing badly home or away for quite some time, with the exceptions of the second half at Fulham and the 1st half on Saturday vs Huddersfield.

Someone is going to get a hiding off us at some point, why not that lot.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Faint heart 'n all that tosh! Away win ,2-nil to the blue 'n white stripes. F%ck you Palarse.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes in a 3-3 thriller that we come back from 3-0 down

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, it wasn't, but that was still over a 3rd accepting a point AT HOME, where we are stronger, this poll is more understandable in my opinion due to our away form, but i think you'll agree we haven't been playing badly home or away for quite some time, with the exceptions of the second half at Fulham and the 1st half on Saturday vs Huddersfield.

Someone is going to get a hiding off us at some point, why not that lot.

I hope you're right.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I would take a point, it would ease the pressure a bit on the home games.

Living near Croydon the Palace fans I know are incredibly confident and seem to think it's in the bag, if I'm honest I tend to agree however we have to turn it round at some stage on the road so why not Saturday.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No question. Poll currently running at 87 per cent would take a point. Avoid defeat to old enemy, ensure 4 pts from them and unbeaten against them this season, valuable away point to the survival total.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Anyone who wouldn't bite your hand off we were offered a point must be truly delusional. Palarse are on the up now, like it or not they aren't a bas side, and there is now way that they will get relegated.

The general concesus seems to be that we 'just' need two more wins now to get safe, but maybe those six points will come from draws and not wins. Who cares how we get them, just as long as we do.
You also thought Palace would beat us at home raving about Zaha ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Their home form just edges it.

Palace home: P14 W3 D4 L7 F10 A15

BHA away: P14 W2 D2 L10 F13 A26

That truly illustrates what a dreadful time it's been for Palace fans at Selhurst this season - they've scored even fewer goals than we have on the road.

Not only that, those wankers with the drum came back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here