Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Ghostbusters 3 teaser

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
When my cousin sent me this the other week I thought it was fake until I read a bit more. Ghostbusters is my favourite film; so excited that they're going back to the original universe.

Though I did also enjoy the 2016 film. It was pretty shit but as a "turn your brain off and watch" film it does the job.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When my cousin sent me this the other week I thought it was fake until I read a bit more. Ghostbusters is my favourite film; so excited that they're going back to the original universe.

Though I did also enjoy the 2016 film. It was pretty shit but as a "turn your brain off and watch" film it does the job.

I thought it was awful. The only thing I remember about it is that Hemsworth bloke as the receptionist. He was confusingly. shockingly bad. I didn't understand it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The remake was awful. No character progression and no build up to the jokes, it was just a series of cheap gags. Lots of the plot happened for no reason with no explanation. One of the main characters barely had any lines and was only there to look wacky.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I thought it was awful. The only thing I remember about it is that Hemsworth bloke as the receptionist. He was confusingly. shockingly bad. I didn't understand it.

My only major gripe with it were the cameos from the original cast. Except for the Harold Ramis bust near the beginning.

They just felt a bit contrived (may not be the right word). They were pushing during the marketing for the film that this is a new universe and a new set of people; that whole "this isn't your Dad's Ghostbusters" idea. Then went and put the original lot in there. Not as their characters but you try seeing Bill f**king Murray in a Ghostbusters film and not think "Oh, it's Peter". They were absolutely unnecessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here