Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Jesus wept. Another desperately sad narcsssist. Me me me me. “I NEED ATTENTION...!” Why doesn’t he just become a train announcer? That way every minute he could shout “Attention please, your attention please...” (and people would genuinely listen)

2 birds, 1 stone? :)

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Andy is a wicked bloke. Had the pleasure of an awesome drug fuelled weekend with him when he came over here for the Watford match and he was kind enough to bring me some gifts from NYC.

Keep it up :clap:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jesus wept. Another desperately sad narcsssist. Me me me me. “I NEED ATTENTION...!” Why doesn’t he just become a train announcer? That way every minute he could shout “Attention please, your attention please...” (and people would genuinely listen)

2 birds, 1 stone? :)

You don't get out much, do you!
I suppose you shout at the Red Kites at Cliveden, because they look like that shower of shite up the M23 :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now these videos make sense.
I don't know how you could watch the video and think drugs weren't involved. He even took a puff from a bong during the video.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I haven’t seen any of his other work but that’s amazing! Love the guy!

If the Salah song can take off why can’t that? Get him over here and on the bandstand pre match every match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I think he's great.
We've plenty of embarrassing fans in England anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here