Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We should all vote for Andy Bajana as Fan of the Season:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/vote-for-your-fan-of-the-season/

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 11.40.29.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's a bit cringey but, hey, he supports the Albion. Anyone who supports the Albion in a positive way is alright by me.

He’s a New Yorker being a bit, well, New York. I like him and can’t stop singing the song in my head. I hope he reads this, and I hope he writes and performs a Dale Stephens song soon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He’s a New Yorker being a bit, well, New York. I like him and can’t stop singing the song in my head. I hope he reads this, and I hope he writes and performs a Dale Stephens song soon.
Who can hate a song that rhymes and incudes "PALACE ARE SHITE"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I expect PB is a little embarrassed by this now. [emoji2].

He was....until our friend stripped down to his green away shirt. Before Barber could say “we bong when we want” the shirts are now flying out the door. They’re a bit short of letter Js though.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What could bite Barber in the arse is the fact he's 'buddying' with someone who openly takes drugs.

Flasks? No. A blight on humankind conceived and created by servants of Satan himself.

Bottle tops? No way. A perilous and vicious rimmed plastic disk sent directly from the bowels of hell.

Marijuana and other illegal substances? Oh yeah, that's fine.

Last edited:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I expect PB is a little embarrassed by this now. [emoji2].

I expect PB is a little embarrassed by this now.
Gets a presentation for travelling a few miles to a game. I bet most of us have travelled further this season to watch Albion.
When’s my presentation?
Or yours?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What could bite Barber in the arse is the fact he's 'buddying' with someone who openly takes drugs.

Flasks? No. A blight on humankind conceived and created by servants of Satan himself.

Bottle tops? No way. A perilous and vicious rimmed plastic disk sent directly from the bowels of hell.

Marijuana and other illegal substances? Oh yeah, that's fine.

It’s really quite amusing no?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Because I’m out of touch with reality and I’m languishing in Essex, I’m new to senor Bajana and his “ music” but as far as I. Concerned he’s ****ing awesome. Bong!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
New to me as well, but how anyone can watch that without laughing or smiling is completely beyond me

And I'm a really old grumpy *******

It's a yes from me :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here