Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Anyone who supports the Albion is fine by me. People getting worked up about him are taking things way too seriously :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Some Seagulls fans should just shoot themselves in the head.

article-1287001-0A0A3964000005DC-701_634x449.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
His video routine was going rather well until the very end when he removes the seagull from his shoulder and then in a series of thrusting movements appears to be anally pleasuring the seagull.
I just think he needs to ensure that he doesn't express his enthusiasm for the team quite so explicitly in the future and he'll be fine.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
His video routine was going rather well until the very end when he removes the seagull from his shoulder and then in a series of thrusting movements appears to be anally pleasuring the seagull.
I just think he needs to ensure that he doesn't express his enthusiasm for the team quite so explicitly in the future and he'll be fine.

Cloaca dear

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Jesus wept. Another desperately sad narcsssist. Me me me me. “I NEED ATTENTION...!” Why doesn’t he just become a train announcer? That way every minute he could shout “Attention please, your attention please...” (and people would genuinely listen)

2 birds, 1 stone? :)

Blimey, what happens when someone tells a joke or has a bit of a sing song in the pub? I expect you're tut-tutting the desperately sad narcissist. Someone's desperately sad around here, and it ain't Andy.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If he's made you smile or laugh for whatever reason then he's doing something good. I smiled all through that. Good man.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing, he is a card

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Perhaps he can get some mates in on the act.....spread the word. He speaks the truth.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I'm sure the Palace fans would accommodate him in the home end, if he fancied the trip.

There is still time. I'd love to make this happen for him.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He winds the palace caravan dwellers up - tick

But I don't get why he is being feted by Barber and the club. There are fans, some on here, that have been following the club for 50+ years, have travelled thousands of miles away to some of English footballs hellholes on a rainy, freezing Tuesday night without a presentation on the pitch and a piccy with Barber.

I would like to ask him a question though...............

Where were you when we were shit?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Blimey, what happens when someone tells a joke or has a bit of a sing song in the pub? I expect you're tut-tutting the desperately sad narcissist. Someone's desperately sad around here, and it ain't Andy.

Don’t be so harsh on your self

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Like his favourite player he is prone to **** ups! Fair play though, this is what the club need, people around the world becoming Albion supporters.

Be careful what you wish for eh.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I expect PB is a little embarrassed by this now. [emoji2].

Was he allowed to bring his bong into the stadium? Or did they just remove the top?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's a bit cringey but, hey, he supports the Albion. Anyone who supports the Albion in a positive way is alright by me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here