Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Already covered in another thread, but to save people having to visit the Argus:

[tweet]1102815835649986561[/tweet]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You can see why his palace girlfriend dumped him .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This cvnt needs to fvck off, and when he gets there fvck off a bit more.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:lolol: I like him for the fact that people seem to get wound up/embarrassed by a total stranger thousands of miles away.

Keep at it!

He's only hundreds of miles away from me, so am I fine to get embarrassed by him?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say that overall I like the lad. Yes his previous stuff was cringey as hell, but he is spot on with this one. Any abuse aimed at Palace will get a hearty clap from me, and to be fair the tune and lyrics are spot on. If the NSKollective or whatever they are called had made it up they'd be creaming themselves.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He's a bit of a knob, but a harmless enough knob - albeit a little cringeworthy at times.

Looks like he's having fun though, so leave him be I reckon. :albion2:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That's pretty impressive dedication for a person of a country far away and football not being a major sport . He hasn't joined the top 6 bandwagon either, and like locally we have extrovert and introvert fans here.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Met him a few times watching Brighton games and he's OK, can't doubt his passion for the Albion - could have been one of the plastics supporting Man City, Chelsea etc I see all over NYC.

Yeah - some of his stuff is a bit cringy - but he's a New Yorker so I can cut him some slack. Always thought Brighton supporters were a pretty broad church so don't see the problem

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's pretty impressive dedication for a person of a country far away and football not being a major sport . He hasn't joined the top 6 bandwagon either, and like locally we have extrovert and introvert fans here.

There’s the rub he’s chosen for whatever reason to support a small club, he’s alright by me.

He clearly gets the rivalry too and he’s a Bong lover, we are in short supply :lolol:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here