Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does Anyone on here use the Brighton/Palace banter page on Facebook?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Andy Bajàna (our new yank fan) has been writing some amazing music regarding Palace and Croydon in Particular. I'd share the videos on here but it wouldn't meet NSC criteria. If you've not seen the videos check them out 🤣

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[tweet]1102815835649986561[/tweet]

Amazing .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Andy Bajàna (our new yank fan) has been writing some amazing music regarding Palace and Croydon in Particular. I'd share the videos on here but it wouldn't meet NSC criteria. If you've not seen the videos check them out

Have to say that most of his stuff is very cringy, but this one did make me chuckle. Particularly like the way he flicks the v's and calls them shite. (to rhyme with "oh what a night"). Lovely stuff.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Andy Bajàna (our new yank fan) has been writing some amazing music regarding Palace and Croydon in Particular. I'd share the videos on here but it wouldn't meet NSC criteria. If you've not seen the videos check them out

Just watched his song based on "Oh What a Night"... pretty funny actually:

"Oh what a night, watching Brighton play in the AMEX tonight, you play in Croydon coz your f**kin' s***e"...

North Stand needs to harness his song writing skills...

SAC

May 21, 2014
Just watched his song based on "Oh What a Night"... pretty funny actually:

"Oh what a night, watching Brighton play in the AMEX tonight, you play in Croydon coz your f**kin' s***e"...

North Stand needs to harness his song writing skills...

Maybe he could post the song without the video. He looks a bit (I'm not sure if the politically correct term for it).

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

" We're Brighton and we Bong when we want"

Good improv on the lyrics, busts some funky shapes, hates Palace. What's the problem?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone, or anything, who uses the term banter should be exterminated. If you use the term bantz, tortured then exterminated.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I first read the thread title as Brighton Palace Pier Banter Page, which I thought a ltitle odd, but now think may be more fruitful. Not too many forklift trucks have been reported as falling into the sea in Croydon.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Wasn’t he the chap that the other week after performing one of his songs was asking Brighton girls to “Hit him up” as he’s “Single as f***”? I prefer this song to the other one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here