Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nightmare/ premonition

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I must think about football too much, as I’ve have often had dreams about ficticious Albion or England matches.

As a kid my senior school used to take us to the old Wembley for midweek evening England games, including the 1977 friendly against the brilliant Netherlands team in front of 92,000. Then I would sometimes dream about that visit.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I must think about football too much, as I’ve have often had dreams about ficticious Albion or England matches.

As a kid my senior school used to take us to the old Wembley for midweek evening England games, including the 1977 friendly against the brilliant Netherlands team in front of 92,000. Then I would sometimes dream about that visit.

Just before the start of this season I had a nightmare that I got to my spot in the NS and there were two new people right in front of me who were 7 feet tall. I couldn't see a thing :(

such a relief in reality to find same people as last season :)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Did you go to Tarring in Worthing?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As Belinda Carlisle used to sing “We dream the same dreams”

Unless you dream about a goat in a wedding dressed strapped to a four poster bed Belinda.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Tideway, Newhaven. I loved those Wembley trips. A huge school, so there was at least 2 coach loads of us each time.
We did the same often 3-4 coaches I went to the very same game hence the question, great fun.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When i was younger, our next door neighbours car had the old "Baby on board" sticker in the back. I remember once dreaming about a baby riding a skateboard on the backseat! well it seemed funny at the time.

Never mind, I'm sure you'll have a nice dream tonight. Like we sell Locadia to Palace!

noo dont even go there. u know our luck he would play a front two with Zaha and score 30 goals,,,,Dream that we sold him to Ipswich

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I had another weird dream last night.

I ended up in the middle of nowhere at a place called Notinservice -

I went by bus!
As an aside. When I first moved to Sheffield I used to catch the bus quite a lot. It took me about five years to realise that there was actually a place called Intake and it didn't mean that the buses were going into the centre of the city.

In my defence, Intake is a shithole so I never needed to catch any of those numbered buses. I just watched them go past in a slightly confused state.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here