Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield vs Sheffield

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Would be amusing to see United stuff The Massive again. Those videos of thousands of Massive fans singing "If yer don't fookin' bounce then you're a Bla...oh BOLLOCKS" when United scored last season were hilarious.

Ollie Norwood in midfield for the Blades, whilst that shithouse Forestieri is back for The Massive

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
United, massive pee me off as do Leeds with entitlement attitudes. So be happy for them to finish second knocking Leeds in to third and eventually miss out in the playoffs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Always found Wednesday's playing of Hi Ho Silver Lining at the start to be a bit shit.

Whilst the "HI HO Sheffield Wednesday" bit is undoubtedly loud, it's like nobody could be arsed to think of some appropriate words for the next line. "I see your sun is shining" doesn't exactly rhyme, does it?

Also, Wednesday are responsible for the England band, and for that we should all despise them. Wonder if they'll get their phone torches out tonight?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I like big city derby games

Not that many this season

Manchester derby
Birmingham derby
North London derby
Sheffield derby
Glasgow derby

I think that is it this year.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Don't forget Stoke v Port Vale in the Checkatrade Trophy :wink:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Norwood running the game. He is top of most of the midfielder stats categories in the Champ. Most key passes, most tackles etc.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Forestieri already at it :rolleyes:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Always found Wednesday's playing of Hi Ho Silver Lining at the start to be a bit shit.

Whilst the "HI HO Sheffield Wednesday" bit is undoubtedly loud, it's like nobody could be arsed to think of some appropriate words for the next line. "I see your sun is shining" doesn't exactly rhyme, does it?

Also, Wednesday are responsible for the England band, and for that we should all despise them. Wonder if they'll get their phone torches out tonight?

Think they nicked it from wolves too?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Billy Sharp flattened by Barry Bannan. Plucky stuff from Billy, nearly eight years after his terrible death at the Amex.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
18 mins
Sheff Wed 0-0 Sheff Utd

Wednesday forward Fernando Forestieri is chopped down by Oliver Norwood 35 yards from goal.

Barry Bannan is on duty again and again the visitors clear with relative ease.

gallery_298_17_1836.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here