Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Footage of Wilf Zaha in training for Saturday

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Whats his hair got to do with anything?

So you dont think Wilf is looking forward to this game? I would have assumed that previous events may have given the indication he tends to enjoy these games.

He should have been red carded in the last one, and did look like he was crying for much of it. Not sure he enjoyed it much, did you?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
haha so the last game blots out everything from memory does it? Whatever works for you. You do realise the thread in itself shows how scared you all really are right?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
haha so the last game blots out everything from memory does it? Whatever works for you. You do realise the thread in itself shows how scared you all really are right?

Just don't forget, when he throws his toys out of the pram and starts crying, he will be laughing when your owners stick £150k in his bank at the end of the week........ As well as all your other overpaid mercenaries.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Of course we are. We also know he can cheat his way to a penalty or a foul at any given moment. A wonderful talent, shame he has to behave as he does. You won't admit it here, but I expect you do between yourselves.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Whats his hair got to do with anything?

So you dont think Wilf is looking forward to this game? I would have assumed that previous events may have given the indication he tends to enjoy these games.

By "previous events" you mean diving, cheating, whining and stamping on our players I presume?

He certainly didn't enjoy the last game did he? And where's that pic of Mr Tumble's head sticking out of Wayne Bridge's pocket?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Cheers for the heads up mate. I’ll have a word with Roy. Sounds like it’s best if Wilf sits this one out

I don't think there's any need...

2016-12-26T143311Z_125764391_MT1ACI14710735_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-WAT-CRY.jpg
WilfriedZaha2.jpg
Crystal-Palace-v-Watford.jpg
8d88f-15375321052148-800.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not quite sure "scared" is the word, but of course we're concerned and worried. It's bizarre that you seem surprised at that. Heading into any game against your rivals should invoke those feelings, regardless of how superior you feel you may be.

No one wants to lose to their rivals, even if you have already turned them over in the reverse fixture in a manner that was so spectacular that it managed to miraculously cleanse these pages of your lot for many, many weeks.

As much as I think Zaha is a cheating prick, because he is, I've also always stated that he's a very talented with it. And, as a local boy, he gets these games and has put in some fine performances for you when we've met. In the lofty heights of the Premier League, where both sides are studded with expensive overseas imports, it's good that you have Tumble in the same way that we have Lewis Dunk. They both know what it means.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Of course we are. We also know he can cheat his way to a penalty or a foul at any given moment. A wonderful talent, shame he has to behave as he does. You won't admit it here, but I expect you do between yourselves.

Emotional, hotheaded, petulant, easily riled he's all of these things. Not many Palace fans would want that taken away from him. Its just part of his character. And yep hes no cheat.

I'm just racking my brains for a Brighton player thats causes such negative emotion to us palace fans. Nah there isnt one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Emotional, hotheaded, petulant, easily riled he's all of these things. Not many Palace fans would want that taken away from him. Its just part of his character. And yep hes no cheat.

I'm just racking my brains for a Brighton player thats causes such negative emotion to us palace fans. Nah there isnt one.

You don't seem particularly fond of our England centre-back who repeatedly said "no" to Palace advances.

You know how it goes: "He said 'no', Palace".

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Hahahahaha! Delusional. 'And yep he's no cheat....'

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Firstly thats hearsay. Secondly fair play to him if that was the case. Although the last player to swap camps didnt fair too badly so you couldnt have blamed him. Lets see if anyone comes hard for him if the club is as prepared to retain its key players as palace are.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You don't seem particularly fond of our England centre-back who repeatedly said "no" to Palace advances.

You know how it goes: "He said 'no', Palace".

Firstly thats hearsay. Secondly fair play to him if that was the case. Although the last player to swap camps didnt fair too badly so you couldnt have blamed him. Lets see if anyone comes hard for him if the club is as prepared to retain its key players as palace are.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here