Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Footage of Wilf Zaha in training for Saturday

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Emotional, hotheaded, petulant, easily riled he's all of these things. Not many Palace fans would want that taken away from him. Its just part of his character. And yep hes no cheat.

I'm just racking my brains for a Brighton player thats causes such negative emotion to us palace fans. Nah there isnt one.

Oh yeah. Cos your lot have been delighted to see Murray banging them in the last couple of seasons, eh? :lolol:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Struggling to see the entry that just says "England" like my post said.

B507BFD2-A703-44F0-A6E8-812B95DAC8A3.jpeg
Exactly, you just said “England” call ups, not England Senior call ups, you know, like the FA do.

But you didn’t, ergo..

Anyhow, back to Zaha. :)

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Oh yeah. Cos your lot have been delighted to see Murray banging them in the last couple of seasons, eh? :lolol:

No ill will towards Glenn, quite the opposite actually which is probably why he still loves us. I would imagine the let him die chants while his knee was in bits is still ringing in his ears. Like I said theres no Brighton player thats gets under our skin. Unlike Wilf living rent free in brighton fans' heads.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unlike Wilf living rent free in brighton fans' heads.

Given his spectacular meltdown at the Amex earlier in the season, I'm not sure that isn't a 2-way street

Not sure when he got more wide-eyed and upset. When a Hornet mascot fell over in front of him, or 30,000 fans giving him shit

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Emotional, hotheaded, petulant, easily riled he's all of these things. Not many Palace fans would want that taken away from him. Its just part of his character. And yep hes no cheat.

I'm just racking my brains for a Brighton player thats causes such negative emotion to us palace fans. Nah there isnt one.

You're deluded or lying deliberately.

First 30 secs of this Arsenal fan sums up what the football world knows is true, but you can't be honest enough to admit.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You're deluded or lying deliberately.

First 30 secs of this Arsenal fan sums up what the football world knows is true, but you can't be honest enough to admit.

Arsenal fan TV for a balanced view, Jesus! This was the game where the Arsenal defender who took Wilf out admitted it was a foul and penalty.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Arsenal fan TV for a balanced view, Jesus! This was the game where the Arsenal defender who took Wilf out admitted it was a foul and penalty.

But isn't it a proven fact that all Arsenal fans are blatant liars.
It stems from the Wenger era, who never saw anything either!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He’s a centre back, like Dunk.

He’s also scored more goals than Dunk in the last two EPL seasons. Clearly, unlike Tomkins, Dunk is prolific, albeit when it comes to own goals. :)

One goal more......still if we want to play that game Dunk has scored one more goal than Tomkins this season.

Then of course it could be added that Tomkins has about four times the PL experience of Tomkins...so to be only one behind in the 'goal stakes' seems quite commendable...

Florin is looking forward to playing his this weekend :D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
One goal more......still if we want to play that game Dunk has scored one more goal than Tomkins this season.

Then of course it could be added that Tomkins has about four times the PL experience of Tomkins...so to be only one behind in the 'goal stakes' seems quite commendable.

That’s why I limited it to a comparison over two seasons; just to be fair on Dunk.

I’m not actually playing any game tbh, I’ve merely responded to other members posts on here.

Dunk is an excellent CB, as is Tomkins.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just a leveller here.

I've just attended an International Women's Day event (no, it's not today) and heard the following story.

The FA provides funds to every club to support the women's game. However, CPFC do not direct all those funds into the women's team. And so, one Wilfred Zaha actually subsidises the women's team out of his own wages.

This has been reported patchily, and according to the speaker from Lewes FC, it's not widely understood how far his personal contribution underpins the women's team.

He may fall over a lot, but respect where respect's due.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Just a leveller here.

I've just attended an International Women's Day event (no, it's not today) and heard the following story.

The FA provides funds to every club to support the women's game. However, CPFC do not direct all those funds into the women's team. And so, one Wilfred Zaha actually subsidises the women's team out of his own wages.

This has been reported patchily, and according to the speaker from Lewes FC, it's not widely understood how far his personal contribution underpins the women's team.

Nice to hear Dwayne being keen to put something into the women.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Just a leveller here.

Thanks for this. I would also add it is a well known fact that Wilf also contributes 10% of his salary to charity. Anyway back to the diving,cheating,choice of hair style rhetoric etc.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Ah I see, you have access to the bat line. An ITK type. Ok mate.

Its the same mate of a mate with the chairman/owner at Bromley FC who Parish tells everything to that your mob keep trotting out when ever anyone asks about where the money to clad Selhurst is coming from

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here