Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Huddersfield, MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
A match report on a Premier League *spoiler alert*.................. WIN!

It wasn't pretty, but by God it was needed. Relive all the 'excitement' here...

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?781-Albion-1-0-Huddersfield-Town-01.03.2019

Anthony Knockaert is trotting across to claim it, then throws his hands up in classic French disgust, as it is knocked down the line to Izquierdo, before he arrives. Huddersfield are sleeping though – Knockaert spins back into the box, and is rolled in by Jose. Mooy has failed to close Le Petit Magicien, who takes a quick touch, then delivers an utter peach of a curling cross – Florin Andone rises to guide it firmly past the hopelessly exposed keeper. It’s a great header. A superb goal – on a completely different plane to the rest of the game. Utter joy abounds. Andone’s celebration earns him the skin from both knees, and a yellow card – but who cares? What a goal. What blessed, blessed relief.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Excellent as usual - give it a read people, who knows when we'll next have a victory to relive. :)

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Always brilliant.

By the way, I found an interesting fact about 'Juninho Bacuna' - it means 'no worries, for the rest of your days...'

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Always brilliant.

By the way, I found an interesting fact about 'Juninho Bacuna' - it means 'no worries, for the rest of your days...'

I'm glad it's not just me who has this thought every time he's mentioned on commentary.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Excellent as ever.

One small editorial note - the way you have phrased the final portion makes it sound like you're saying two more POINTS will do it, rather than two more wins.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Excellent as ever.

One small editorial note - the way you have phrased the final portion makes it sound like you're saying two more POINTS will do it, rather than two more wins.

It does a bit, doesn't it?

hey ho.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
A match report on a Premier League *spoiler alert*.................. WIN!

It wasn't pretty, but by God it was needed. Relive all the 'excitement' here...

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?781-Albion-1-0-Huddersfield-Town-01.03.2019
When I click on the link I end up here.
7ddacc726adf312702134524c5a81f56.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
When I click on the link I end up here.
7ddacc726adf312702134524c5a81f56.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

:shrug:

Some kind of Tapatalk bobbins.

If the link doesn't work, for whatever reason, just click on 'Read the Albion' at the top of the page, then click on the report. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here