Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Winners?

What do you think/want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Things are getting interesting at the top of the table for the first time in a few years. What do you think will happen, what do you want to happen?

Edit: think Liverpool will do it, but it would be pretty funny if they mess it up again.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I would like CIty to win it, simply because of all the plastic Liverpool fans who have never actually seen them play who gave it the big'un after scraping a 0-1 win against us.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I bet the King and queen was a bit flat today

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Looks like Liverpool have blown it. When Man City had their little crisis, draws at home to Leicester, at West Ham and today means they failed to take advantage.
Man City, I'm sure most people thought they had a better squad due to their financial advantage, and to be honest Liverpool made it hard work in the win against cannon fodder Brighton the other week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Being lazy here but what are the fixtures left for them?

I would bloody love it if BHA, being safe, could have a say in where the Premier League title ends up in our final home game :thumbsup:

If we need to win or draw to stay up it would throw a very different feel on it :smile;

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think? I don't know. Like? Yes, I'd like Liverpool to win. I like them - went to live in Liverpool when I was 18, a complete southerner, hating those bloody northern teams winning everything, but loved the place when I got there (and the people - that's why I dislike the neo-racist anti-scouse nonsense that sometimes crops up). Initially favoured Everton, but then Shankly started putting University undergraduates (like what I was) into the Liverpool team and I switched to them. Loved standing on The Kop (the real one, surging forward to try and watch corners, pissing through rolled up footie pinks and no poncy seats!)

Brighton v. Liverpool - not even a contest! Brighton every time, but Liverpool against most anybody else? - Come on Liverpool!

I would love it if we beat City on the final day to help Liverpool win the league.
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not a fan of either and would rather Spurs won the league. Happy for Liverpool to miss out again as it's amusing watching them moan about how big a club they are without winning a trophy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Think? I don't know. Like? Yes, I'd like Liverpool to win. I like them - went to live in Liverpool when I was 18, a complete southerner, hating those bloody northern teams winning everything, but loved the place when I got there (and the people - that's why I dislike the neo-racist anti-scouse nonsense that sometimes crops up). Initially favoured Everton, but then Shankly started putting University undergraduates (like what I was) into the Liverpool team and I switched to them. Loved standing on The Kop (the real one, surging forward to try and watch corners, pissing through rolled up footie pinks and no poncy seats!)

Brighton v. Liverpool - not even a contest! Brighton every time, but Liverpool against most anybody else? - Come on Liverpool!

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!

This.

I have no issues with Citeh, either, to be fair. Or Spuds and the former inhabitants of a library.

ManUre, on the other hand.....Norman Whiteside.....no more need be said.

And here's some music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEXO1YHpmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMTCfjnP6Y

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Think City, want Liverpool as part of my bet, though Newport County and I are not on speaking terms anymore.
Liverpool 2nd
WBA 4th
Luton 1st
N/County 12th, grrrrrr.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Man City continue to be FFP cheats, therefore I'd rather Liverpool pipped them to it.

Liverpool have the better run in, but home games against Spurs and Chelsea will be crucial. Man City have Spurs at home, United away which could be pivotal for them.

Wouldn't it be special to deny the FFP cheats at little old Brighton, operating within the rules with a fan owner and a manager who doesn't need to try as hard to look timelessly cool.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate City for the same reasons I hate Chelsea. They have bought themselves to where they are today.

Want Liverpool to win as they are one of our historic clubs, with good fans, and deserve a league title.

This post is simply chock full of bias.

1. Liverpool's recent net spend is absolutely stratospheric. Massive.
2. Are you really suggesting that Manchester City, are NOT 'one of our historic clubs'?
3. Liverpool do have some 'good fans'. And some horrible, and some embarrassing ones - like every club. And millions upon millions of irritating armchair ('huge') fans.
4. Do they **** DESERVE a title. If they win it they'll deserve it - like everyone else.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have a friend that supports Liverpool. When they lose, she literally encourages pity upon herself online ('so sorry babe', etc). She courts drama and sympathy. You would think she must be a super fan, going to games etc. I'm sure she's never been to a game, not even sure she's been to Liverpool. It just annoys me a bit. I can't wait for the avalanche of 'pity me' outpouring if they don't win the title.

City for me please.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No, disliking Palace fans is not a racist act.

As well? As well as what? :shrug: ........ weird ........

So why is being anti-scouse the same as being neo-racist? Seems our Merseyside cousins have taken on a whole new status......

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
City all the way for me . Sod the bleeding scouse gits .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
1 I’ll care a lot if we’re ever in the running
2 I’ll care a tiny, tiny bit if anyone other than the top 6 are in the running (Leicester springs to mind)
3 otherwise, couldn’t give a monkey’s.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here