Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pritchard

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Still only 28 too, so a remarkable fall from grace really. Just looked at his stats, only scored ten goals since the day he spurned us for Norwich whilst on the M25. :)

el punal

Still only 28 too, so a remarkable fall from grace really. Just looked at his stats, only scored ten goals since the day he spurned us for Norwich whilst on the M25. :)

I wonder how many others have turned down the mighty Seagulls at the last moment, only to go on a downward spiral career wise?

The one that springs to mind is Sammy Lee, who was to be Hyypia’s assistant, back in 2014. He actually signed his contract (I believe) then f***ed off to Southampton instead. Now I wonder what he’s doing now - still joined at the hip to Sam Allardyce?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder how many others have turned down the mighty Seagulls at the last moment, only to go on a downward spiral career wise?

The one that springs to mind is Sammy Lee, who was to be Hyypia’s assistant, back in 2014. He actually signed his contract (I believe) then f***ed off to Southampton instead. Now I wonder what he’s doing now - still joined at the hip to Sam Allardyce?

That Sammy Lee thing really annoyed me. I can remember hearing it on the radio when we were driving over to Worthing to see my brother. I've hated him ever since.

He made a mistake in signing the contract, so he said. Rowlocks with a B.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder what happened to him? Must be personal issues going on there. I know it's funny but he was a decent enough player. Certainly one of the better in the championship and were all keen to get him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Still at West Brom post Sam Allardyce as far as l know.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wonder what happened to him? Must be personal issues going on there. I know it's funny but he was a decent enough player. Certainly one of the better in the championship and were all keen to get him.
Never recovered from the stick he got at the Amex :lolol: still one of my favourite games of the Amex era.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did us over at Carrow Road though, those two fluke goals helped keep the title just out of reach.

He was already playing a promoted side.

As said yonks ago, the fella can't even win when he wins.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Adam Clayton? Chose 'boro over us I recall. One season in the top flight then not a lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here