Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pritchard

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
The booing made we wonder if his cutting us was actually a blessing. He is quick and nimble but would he be an asset to us in our present Premier League situation?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Thought he was average at best. Was a bit worried when Mooy came on but he wasn’t even average.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He’s definitely not Premier League quality. He’s barely contributed any goals or assists since signing for Huddersfield.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Found it funny, albeit in a grim sort of way, when he beat Dunk to a ball in the air in midfield. Had a cracker of a shot parried by Ryan in the first half. He was absolutely GAGGING to put one over on us. Oh well :wave:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Pleased he has struggled since he did the dirty on us. If you are as short and light-weight as him, you've got to be very good... and he's not!

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Why boo him anyway? He's a professional footballer he will go where the money is. Clearly Norwich offered him more than us who would not take that? He had no affiliation to Brighton so naturally when Norwich offered him more he took it. Always baffles me that football fans can never see that players are just employees they don't (or rarely) are supporters of the club they play for.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
6489a221064f3204b7d6585a22d43881.jpg

View from a Hudds fan

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why boo him anyway? He's a professional footballer he will go where the money is. Clearly Norwich offered him more than us who would not take that? He had no affiliation to Brighton so naturally when Norwich offered him more he took it. Always baffles me that football fans can never see that players are just employees they don't (or rarely) are supporters of the club they play for.

The schadenfreude for the 5-0 home over Norwich was great. He felt they had a better chance of Premier League ambition, and they could offer more money. He proceeded to prance around the pitch - any time he could get out of Stephens' pocket - and achieve the square root of bugger all. His substitution was the cherry on the cake.

But we're past that now. Or at least we really should be.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So short

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The schadenfreude for the 5-0 home over Norwich was great. He felt they had a better chance of Premier League ambition, and they could offer more money. He proceeded to prance around the pitch - any time he could get out of Stephens' pocket - and achieve the square root of bugger all. His substitution was the cherry on the cake.

But we're past that now. Or at least we really should be.

Was that the summer he posted photos of himself and his trophy other half on a jet ski in Dubai on social media? Despite being in clear breach of the height restrictions on hiring it?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

But we're past that now. Or at least we really should be.[/QUOTE

Indeed was a great afternoon and one when many Brighton fans really started to believe. However still don't get booing him even back then. Most footballers are mercenaries and they will take the highest offer going. I had no issue with Murray going to Palace either, he ain't a Brighton fan he's merely an employee. If I was a footballer I wouldn't hesitate to leave a club in order to earn more money.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Because we are fans not customers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here