Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing at Half Time

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
My usual reaction to a disappointing half/game is silence as don't think booing helps at all, regardless of our 'rights'. That said, in a way, the reaction it caused, with far more people spontaneously clapping and shouting encouragement saw Matt Ryan interact with the crowd and gee us up and possibly set the tone for a together North Stand in the second half.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Sitting in the WSL all I could hear was moaning whenever Stephens passed backwards. It was a bit frustrating, but sometimes it was the only option. Shut up and support your team ffs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In a crowd of 30k(Official Attendance) you are bound to get a few ignorant people.
I have some of the "Get it Forward!!" brigade near me.

Where in LA was that game?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Cant say i agree with it, however, a decent manager will use that to inspire his team, i thought both teams were dire in the first half, more so Brighton because i know we are capable of so much better, this is a team that were better than Chelsea and Arsenal for long periods, that Liverpool needed a scouser in black to help them win, that Man United resorted to timewasting against to see out a hard fought 1-0 victory, yes we can and should play better than that first half performance. I would like to think along with a kick up the arse, Chris Hughton told his team to go out and silence those booing and make sure there weren't any more boos in the second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here