Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus Poyet on Goals on Sunday now...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wonder what he'll blurt out today...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's on earlier because there's three live games Watford/Leicester, Fulham/Chelsea, Everton/Liverpool

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cmwhat channel?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So far, he doesn't like (though accepts it's a different generation) that so much comes out of the changing room, noting how videos and such are on social media within minutes. He also thought Danny Rose was making a meal out of several challenges flipping multiple times from several challenges.

Nothing controversial so far. They haven't shown the highlights of our game and so talked about us yet...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He will SIGN our praises because he is ALBION through and THREW. Or more likely he'll talk about how much he loves Leeds, and Spurs, and Chelsea.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
no he will just use the air time to tart himself around, hello hello i’m available Mr Chairman ....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brighton highlights coming up after the current commercial break. Maybe something exciting to come... (though I suspect he's had a couple of roles since us, we've moved on, I suspect there will be little controversy, except from our most precious of fans).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If it wasn’t for Poyet we wouldn’t be where we are today. Forget the bullshit and appreciate how far we’ve come

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Kammy was at the Amex and treated very well.
Credits huddersfield with stifling brighton first half
Only highlight of first half was AJ's crossbar shot.
Anyone could have swapped and made a change
Everyone switched off at the set piece (including Andone who was high fiving), but switched back on
Gus praised the cross from Knockaert - close range and needing to bend it.
Andone penalty - seen them given, depends on the ref (gus yes a pen)
Bernardo penalty - same. (foul outside the box, when the ref let it go, not so sure it's a pen, but seen them given)

Still in touch with people here, pleased for us. Was a tricky game, we're gonna be alright

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting. He was asked directly if he was still in touch with people at Brighton, ducked it by just saying Bruno and Dunk were still there from his time. You suspect not!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
no he will just use the air time to tart himself around, hello hello i’m available Mr Chairman ....

I've just seen Gus Poyet on TV and remembered that he's available. Maybe I'll give my old mate Tone down on the south coast a ring and ask what he's like ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here