Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beat Palace & lose to Millwall OR lose to Palace & beat Millwall?

Beat Palace & lose to Millwall OR lose to Palace & beat Millwall?

• Beat Palace and lose to Millwall - want to do the double over those wankers!

Votes: 117 44.5%
  • Lose to Palace and beat Millwall - gimme some Wembley action!

Votes: 146 55.5%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Classic Bozza Sunday morning thread.

I think we’ll have enough at home not to need the Palace result, so I’d be happy to risk it to get to an FA Cup semi final.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody. It will be lose to Palce, beat Millwall, then lose to Palace again.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Lose to Palace, beat Millwall. Then beat Palace at Wembley, a result we'd never forget.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd say this is an easy choice. League win.

A harder choice would be beat Palace at Selhurst in the league, and lose to them in the cup (either giving them a place in the final, or worse, the Cup itself) or lose to Palace in the league, but beat them in the cup (giving us an FA cup final or possible the FA Cup - and european football next season)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Beat Palace for me. It's going to be extremely difficult to beat Millwall IMHO. It would come to no surprise if Millwall sweep us aside and no disgrace anyway. I would rather beat an in form Palace and help cement our Premier league status in process. I would however like a trip to Wembley can we not just draw with Palace and beat MILLWALL?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tricky choice. I’d love a trip to Wembley but another win in the league would ease relegation worries. Probably a win against Palace on balance.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We need points at the moment. But I like a good cup run.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Tough choice but went for beat Millwall cos I think we will get enough points elsewhere to stay up and I would love to see us at Wembley (twice hopefully!)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m not voting on principle / Tapatalk.

However, I’d like to say that I’d never want to lose to Palace under any circumstances.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not voting as I want to win both. But looking at each, Palace I think we will get walloped as they are on top form and CH will stick with our old Championship team (Murray and co). Millwall we will put a reserve out despite it being the only game for 21 days. No need to rest anyone.
On the other hand, play our all new £70 million team and win both.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
League points every time, irrespective of who we're playing.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sad people would place a semi-final, for only the second time, after a petty rivalry.

If Albion lose to Palace there are plenty more opportunities to get points. Lose to Millwall and there may not be another semi-final chance for a while.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Not voting as I want to win both. But looking at each, Palace I think we will get walloped as they are on top form and CH will stick with our old Championship team (Murray and co). Millwall we will put a reserve out despite it being the only game for 21 days. No need to rest anyone.
On the other hand, play our all new £70 million team and win both.

I would be surprised, and annoyed, if he plays a second string team against Millwall. Even from an economical point of view there is a lot riding on it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here