Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Storm Freya and Sergio Leone

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Today I am off to the Duke of York’s cinema to shelter from Storm Freya for around 3 hours- to catch a rare screening of ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’.

I’m a big fan of most of Sergio Leone’s films so my query is twofold-

1. What are you doing today to shelter from, or bravely step out into Storm Freya? And-

2 Are you a Leone fan? I feel like his films can be a bit ‘Marmite’- I love them, some don’t rate them..

ff335bc9ea26ee3c2ddaf251cdf40276.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Oh go on then I’ll do it......

Potential signings for next year if we stay up???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like them so much I have The Good, The Bad and The Ugly as a ringtone I’m old school though and I bloody love westerns, Sergio’s are up there with the best imo.

Stepped off a ferry at Portsmouth this morning breathing a big sigh of relief that we weren’t booked on tonight’s sailing instead! It could be a throw up special if it’s not cancelled. Wrapped up warm and cosy at home now waiting for Storm Freya to do it’s worst.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Today I am off to the Duke of York’s cinema to shelter from Storm Freya for around 3 hours- to catch a rare screening of ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’.

I’m a big fan of most of Sergio Leone’s films so my query is twofold-

1. What are you doing today to shelter from, or bravely step out into Storm Freya? And-

2 Are you a Leone fan? I feel like his films can be a bit ‘Marmite’- I love them, some don’t rate them..

ff335bc9ea26ee3c2ddaf251cdf40276.jpg

big fan, but I went down the seafront .... big disappointment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here