Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Agree, thought we played better at Leicester. Football is about fine margins and a bit of luck as well. Let’s not forget Palace are poor at home, yes I know we are equally poor away, they are also the worst team that came to the Amex this year, so let’s be positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Has anybody seen or heard anything concrete from the club re acceptable forms of ID for Sat ? Ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
12:30 Crystal Palace v Brighton

Referee: Craig Pawson
Assistants: Lee Betts, Daniel Cook
Fourth official: Stuart Attwell

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace aren't that good and especially not at home. They only managed 4 shots on target when "playing well" v. Burnley and have certainly not transformed into worldbeaters.

We have been consistently pretty bad away from home.

Palace to win is about 50/50 and I'd happily take a point if offered.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace aren't that good and especially not at home. They only managed 4 shots on target when "playing well" v. Burnley and have certainly not transformed into worldbeaters.

We have been consistently pretty bad away from home.

Palace to win is about 50/50 and I'd happily take a point if offered.

If that’s the case, I hope we only have 4 shots on target on Saturday !

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If that’s the case, I hope we only have 4 shots on target on Saturday !
Why? You'd be very unlikely to score 3 goals again from only 4 shots on target.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The result against Huddersfield was all important, even if the performance wasn't brilliant.

A bit of pressure has been lifted, and despite Palace tremendous away form recently, they struggle to break teams down at home. So I can see Brighton playing to be solid at the back again and as long as they don't concede early as they did last time, we have players who can hurt them on the counter attack.

Hopefully it will be a similar away win in the style that was so successful in the 2 seasons in the championship before promotion.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know people don't think the cup is important. But we need to realise that if we beat Palace a semi final is our prize.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We did similar at Leicester two weeks ago, 6 shots on target, 4 goals .
OK - you are obviously right then to be actively hoping for a relatively low number of shots on target against us. Accept my apology.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Accepted.
Bless you. I bet all the money in the world that you and your kind will not be seen for dust on here come 3pm Saturday if we win again.

You won't have the bollox to because you only come on here when things are going well for you. We all know what kind of gutless cretins you are.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bless you. I bet all the money in the world that you and your kind will not be seen for dust on here come 3pm Saturday if we win again.

You won't have the bollox to because you only come on here when things are going well for you. We all know what kind of gutless cretins you are.

All the money in the world :)
I’ll be on here win , lose or draw as always :wink:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
All the money in the world :)
I’ll be on here win , lose or draw as always :wink:

Were you on holiday with no internet access when you made the record breaking start to last season, or after the game at the Amex earlier this season? Because you certainly weren't on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here