Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy and Lewis Dunk today.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Did anyone else think there was a major bit of needle there today between our back two? They equipped themselves today, and the job got done, but personally I didn't think they'd be going to celebrate in Wetherspoon's in Eastbourne or something together. Was it just me. :shrug:

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Dunk sulks a lot and Duffy shouts a lot, it's often like that between them and that why they often work well together.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
perhaps Duffy is concerned about Dunks apparent easy going attitude which makes him look rather casual

Perhaps Dunk is concerned with Duffy’s clodhopper distribution.

Long ball crap that goes straight back to the opposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They are two of the closest players at the club even closer than Kayal and Hemed where

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Did anyone else think there was a major bit of needle there today between our back two? They equipped themselves today, and the job got done, but personally I didn't think they'd be going to celebrate in Wetherspoon's in Eastbourne or something together. Was it just me. :shrug:

Not just you, although I only noticed one incident that looked like a disagreement between the two of them. I just put it down to the importance of the game, and the desire to win, rather than anything that is an ongoing issue

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It would be extraordinary if they never had a cross word. That’s what being a mate is all about imo.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
In the second half Dunk and Duffy went up for a set piece and the ball was played short and never got crossed into the box. Duffy was clearly annoyed and trudged back to the half way line. Dunk just tried to calm down the chuntering Duffy who wasn't having anything of it. It's just one of those things that happens.
Must be frustrating when you win so many set piece headers and the ball doesn't come over.
It was all something of nothing and I'm sure the pair will be sharing a beer.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Two players & CB partners, both play with their hearts on their sleeves.
Be pleased that two players are comfortable enough to hand it out if the other one is slipping, and vice-versa.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Duffey dissaponted that he can’t get a goal with his head and always seems to find the goalie or row z.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Not what you're talking about but recently (over the last season) I'd actually say Duffy is our best CB now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here