Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you get a product called god there ?
    It is great, you put a few drops down and then they flock to it in great numbers.
    They consume it all and more if you put more down, they take it back to the nest and pass it round.
    Job done and you always see them again.
    Edited to give good summary of the church.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Juan Albion View Post
      So no-one is actually doing anything in recognition of International Sex Workers' Rights Day, then?
      A bit late to organise something, but now I'm aware, there's always the chance to put something in the diary for next year. You did a service.

Me, I shall be watching my daughter play in the quarterfinals of the County Cup, in what looks like being the middle of Storm Freya, so that should be interesting. And cold.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
      Hi Mike, yes here Downunder. We’ve used Ant Rid but they are still around in their thousands (millions?)

Just had a full on spray in and out with professional strength Mortein. Fingers crossed.

Little bar stewards!
      In that case you can step it up a level, every 6 months I buy a product called Coopex.
      It is a powder that you mix with water and spray with a pump pressure weed killer spray type thing.
      You spray it around the perimeter of your house, in the doorsways and everywhere.
      Don’t let pets near it when it is wet as it will make them sick, once it has dried it is ok.
      It doesn’t kill the creatures, they just won’t cross it.
      Every 6 months I do the following routine :- I put down about 12 of the plastic cockroach baits in various locations around the house, let off insect killing bombs in the 3 roof spaces, throw rodent bait bags into each of the 3 roof spaces and Coopex around the outside of the house.
      As a result I don’t get any problems and no infestations, I do live in the hills so have to do this to keep everything at bay.
      Had to put up with all sorts of invaders when I first got here, so had to wise up.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
      Edited to give good summary of the church.
      Hehe, very good.
      Mind you there are so many varieties of religion available here, I have never seen anything like it.
      57 varieties like Heinz.............though that might be a religion somewhere.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
      Driving to Cambridge to pick up Mrs DFP
      You may want to reword this, given the context of this thread.
      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      In answer to your question....its my 60th so in mourning for the day
      Happy birthday @LamieRobertson
      Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class Juan Albion's Avatar
      Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

0 Not allowed!
      Daniel Ortega must go. Hero turned villain. Murderous scum.

0 Not allowed!
      So how was church, everybody?
      ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dick Head View Post
      So how was church, everybody?
      Happy...

..and Clappy.
      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
      In that case you can step it up a level, every 6 months I buy a product called Coopex.
      It is a powder that you mix with water and spray with a pump pressure weed killer spray type thing.
      You spray it around the perimeter of your house, in the doorsways and everywhere.
      Don’t let pets near it when it is wet as it will make them sick, once it has dried it is ok.
      It doesn’t kill the creatures, they just won’t cross it.
      Every 6 months I do the following routine :- I put down about 12 of the plastic cockroach baits in various locations around the house, let off insect killing bombs in the 3 roof spaces, throw rodent bait bags into each of the 3 roof spaces and Coopex around the outside of the house.
      As a result I don’t get any problems and no infestations, I do live in the hills so have to do this to keep everything at bay.
      Had to put up with all sorts of invaders when I first got here, so had to wise up.
      Thanks for the advice. It’s only ants that seem to be a problem. Haven’t seen anything else freaky apart from one huge spider!

I’ve put Rid under the bathroom sinks today and the little blighters are lapping it up so hopefully will take it back to the nest.

I’m beginning to think the whole house is on one giant ant nest
      Inigo Calderon. You will be sorely missed but hopefully you will return before too long