Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What are you doing tomorrow?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Will you be celebrating International Sex Workers' Rights Day?

I'm really not sure what we are meant to do for this. Speak out about the horrors of human trafficking and slavery? Or celebrate women having the right to choose what they do with their bodies?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I'm really not sure what we are meant to do for this. Speak out about the horrors of human trafficking and slavery? Or celebrate women having the right to choose what they do with their bodies?

In answer to your question....its my 60th so in mourning for the day :moo:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

I can’t afford to celebrate that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tomorrow Matthew, I will mostly be roasting a shoulder of lamb, doing Tesco, calling in to see my beloved little 6 month old grandson Alfie who is the apple of my eye, before heading back to carve the beast, snorting dinner, perusing the Sunday Times sports pullout, then mincing down the local for a few jars and the ScouseAthon, then heading home for a movie and a glass of red.

Thats my Sunday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tomorrow Matthew, I will mostly be roasting a shoulder of lamb, doing Tesco, calling in to see my beloved little 6 month old grandson Alfie who is the apple of my eye, before heading back to carve the beast, snorting dinner, perusing the Sunday Times sports pullout, then mincing down the local for a few jars and the ScouseAthon, then heading home for a movie and a glass of red.

Thats my Sunday.

After church, I trust.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here