Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old bloke removed from the North Stand today?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Just after the goal. What did he do, have a celebratory swig of drink from his flask?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I’m sure there’ll be a press release in the pipeline .

The club take enjoying yourself very seriously and anyone found to be not sitting in silence and feeling utterly miserable will be dealt with in line with the clubs disciplinary rule book , which by the way has lots and lots of pages , we simply do not want this type of behaviour in our stadium .

Tickets for the Southampton game almost sold out .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I had an old lady do a huge wet fart and followed through right in front of me while I was working in her flat this week.
Poor old soul, felt so sorry for her, but the stench was biblical.

Right. That's my plate of meatballs and spaghetti just gone in the bin. :annoyed:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
He was very excited when we got the goal amd Andonne was celebrating nearby . Get behind the club and get chucked out think bhafc need a reality check if thats how they behave to us and the old bloke is older than me easily in his mid 50's and have seen him at a few games home and away... Barber let us enjoy a win ffs

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He was very excited when we got the goal amd Andonne was celebrating nearby . Get behind the club and get chucked out think bhafc need a reality check if thats how they behave to us and the old bloke is older than me easily in his mid 50's and have seen him at a few games home and away... Barber let us enjoy a win ffs

I would suspect there is more to it than that as there was a large contingent of the crowd celebrating madly when the goal was scored!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here