Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best thing about today was ....

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For me it was the moment Ali J tried to boot the ball aimlessly up field and ended up skying it to boos and jeers and angry yelling from people around me... before he collected the ball as it came down and broke up field.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The crowd being right behind our low in confidence players in a must win game from start to finish.
No moaning just pure support from our great fans.
It gave me a warm feeling of brotherly togetherness.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For me it was the moment Ali J tried to boot the ball aimlessly up field and ended up skying it to boos and jeers and angry yelling from people around me... before he collected the ball as it came down and broke up field.

showed some good touches today. Perhaps Ali, Biss, Bernardo, Andone could be regular starters next season

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton

This...the only time I relaxed and enjoyed myself all game. Guy behind me went from shouting abuse to singing his name in the space of two touches.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The crowd being right behind our low in confidence players in a must win game from start to finish.

In WSU plenty of wet blankets were loving getting annoyed with the team and shouting just how shit they wanted the team/players to be.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
b2f1199a4dc13cbe21988189e6f3b179.jpg

theboybilly

I think it must've helped. There were spells when Huddersfield were packed in their half with little room to make progress. Albion worked really well imho to draw them out. In the end pace made the difference, something that must be addressed next season if we stay up (I think we will now comfortably) Go for it next week Chris, really go for it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here