Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League March 2nd

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Few games tomorrow but none I think that are relevant to our plight....today is what its all about.

Two in particular (apart from ours)

Man Utd v Southampton....has to be a home win....doesn't it? :moo:

Wolves v Cardiff ...hoping the home side recover there poise ...but just maybe Cardiff can scramble a draw (hope not)

Then we have Newcastle away at West Ham ...draw?
Palarse away at Burnley...again I am going for a draw.

Thoughts

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sadly, the first two you quote are probably the only ones that will affect us.

I’m hoping for Man Utd to inflict some real pain and damage to Southampton.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would like a Burnley Palace draw I think. Personally think (if we win) it would be better to have both of them only 1 point ahead rather than one of them level and the other 3 points ahead?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see our game as a a must not lose rather than a must win as 1 point would put us 3 points ahead of Cardiff with a superior GD and a game in hand that is assuming Unted beat them today.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I see our game as a a must not lose rather than a must win as 1 point would put us 3 points ahead of Cardiff with a superior GD and a game in hand that is assuming Unted beat them today.
Given they are playing Wolves, I doubt they will lose to "Unted".

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Given they are playing Wolves, I doubt they will lose to "Unted".
If Bein sports can't tell the difference very then what they chance has BG got?
fd4ecfffd16b4549b0192d90c995a286.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
So Spurs are a better team without Kane.
Summer signing? ;)

Incidentally, starting to think, if we stay up, we should spend the bulk of our efforts and money on signing Mirtovic.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Summer signing? ;)

Incidentally, starting to think, if we stay up, we should spend the bulk of our efforts and money on signing Mirtovic.
Would love to see him replace Murray next, season providing he, spends the sumner in charm school and gives up that crap goal celebration (hand jerking off his ear ). Mind you haven't seen it very often recently.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Would love to see him replace Murray next, season providing he, spends the sumner in charm school and gives up that crap goal celebration (hand jerking off his ear ). Mind you haven't seen it very often recently.

It's the lack of charm I love- a front two of him and Andone would be THE most hated strike force in the league.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Summer signing? ;)

I thought that for ages.

In reality, West Ham or Smellhurst cnts will offer £120k a week (compared to our prudent structure) and then he can stay in London too. That’s modern football.

Shame, the perfect replacement for Muzza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here