Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC CHELTENHAM FANTASY NAGS 2019 edition

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Any tips for tomorrow / blooms horse running?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don’t forget today’s picks Folks , a little birdy tells me line your pockets with Ask For Glory In the 5.30

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That went well , how's everybody doing so far ? i set out with a festival pot of £75 and have made 5 online bets costing £25 , Roksana bailing me out yesterday is to date my only return , don't forget your picks for day 3 :thumbsup:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That went well , how's everybody doing so far ? i set out with a festival pot of £75 and have made 5 online bets costing £25 , Roksana bailing me out yesterday is to date my only return , don't forget your picks for day 3 :thumbsup:

Bookies don't ride bikes,and they always have shiny shoes x

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well that was rather a good day for me yesterday. Think I was 16th in the NSC table yesterday morning, and just looked now and am up to the giddy heights of 5th :eek: For someone that knows absolutely **** all about the gee-gee's, my ghast has never been so flabbered :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve never really been into betting or horse racing, but every now and then there’s a horse or a race that’s magical. For me; Red Rum, Frankel, Dawn Run, Desert Orchid, Dancing Brave, etc.

I just witnessed another ... Bryony Frost winning on Frodon in front of a huge Cheltenham crowd. What a race, what guts.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’ve never really been into betting or horse racing, but every now and then there’s a horse or a race that’s magical. For me; Red Rum, Frankel, Dawn Run, Desert Orchid, Dancing Brave, etc.

I just witnessed another ... Bryony Frost winning on Frodon in front of a huge Cheltenham crowd. What a race, what guts.

brilliant ride, brilliant horse and a big YES for women jockeys - so talented yet so modest, take a look PL footballers!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Didn't enter this competition but had a good day anyway [emoji106]
7da75f24779593f16bdbf53d6b7a2718.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So one day to go and it's anyone's to win the NSC League Young Geoffrey has a slight lead over Inspector Bumhat with a gaggle of runners tucked in behind , don't forget to select your horses for tomorrow .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Happy with yesterday's big climb up from the bottom of the league. No place for a Champion.
I'll give it 4 races before bringing Plan B into operation. 50-1 + outsiders being the only chance of catching Peanuts and Bumhat.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Places at the top of the NSC LEAGUE remained unaltered on the final day of the festival so congratulations to this years winner .

1 Geoffrey Bransden The Roasting Peanuts 1066.00
2 Matt Royal Inspector Bumhat 1047.00
3 Michael McGovern Hangleteenies07 1019.91
4 Stuart Brown Knocky's Jockeys 999.00

To put it into perspective here's the Overall winners total Greig Stewart LongWayToTippawinner 2139.50 , that's some going , in the League of Leagues we were simply blown away , keep a eye out for the GRAND NATIONAL MEETING LEAGUE coming soon , enjoy THE PUNK Mr Nut punk:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here